Insanity max 30 accountability

Options
124»

Replies

• Geekytea
    Geekytea Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm finding it a challenge but I'm enjoying! The push-up exercises are so hard! Just did Tabata strength so many push-ups!! In terms of progress, I'm seeing some but I think it's just down to how much I can push myself past the pain each time! I'm looking forward to taking my 30 day pics and measurements m! I hope there's a physical difference!
  • vicdavery
    vicdavery Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've just started today. Did the cardio challenge, but only following the modifier. I maxed out at 4:36.
    I'm a 46 year old male, 6'4" weighing 248lbs. I've been steadily losing weight since start of Jan. Lost 11lbs so far.

But I'd noticed from Trendweight (great fitbit synced weight graph) that I'd started losing lean mass rather than fat, so decided to try this.

Not sure whether I can say I enjoyed it. :smile: but it was certainly a good workout.

And BTW, my coordination sucks. wrong arm, wrong leg, backwards instead of forwards. What a mess! Good job no one was there to see me.
  • SammieD729
    SammieD729 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I started Max 30 on Feb 6! I love it so far . I have done insanity in the pass but this saves so much. I plan on doing two rounds of this to make a total of 120 days. (May do second round of only month two). Feel free to add me !
  • sbcmuse
    sbcmuse Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sammied726. Please friend me. My phone is being stupid and won't let me add you. Welcome to the group.
  • sbcmuse
    Options
  • sbcmuse
    Options
    Omg! 729
  • keemrebirth
    keemrebirth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    sbcmuse wrote: »
    Good morning. I am just starting insanity max 30 and looking for people to do it with me and report our progress and exchange tips with. Is anyone interested in joining me?

Hey guys looking for motivating ppl
  • sbcmuse
    Options
    Just wanted to check in and see how every one is doing?
  • Geekytea
    Options
    Just wanted to check in and see how every one is doing?

I was just about to check in too! I'm doing well! Coming to the end of week 4, day 30 measurements soon! Eeekkk how are you doing?
  • sbcmuse
    Options
    Good but I had to add in some extra cardio. I haven't seeen huge improvements in my body but I have seen huge improvements in my endurance and arm strength. I think I was hoping for more results but it is a 30 minute program so I'm happy with what I've done so far.
  • Sindbad1985
    Sindbad1985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey how is your insanity max 30 journey so far?. I'm starting month 2 today !
  • sbcmuse
    Options
    Overall it's going pretty well. I can tell a difference in my endurance and my triceps. I had hoped to slim down more but I am also in the beginning days of month 2. We shall see. Good luck on yours.
  • Geekytea
    Options
    Overall it's going pretty well. I can tell a difference in my endurance and my triceps. I had hoped to slim down more but I am also in the beginning days of month 2. We shall see. Good luck on yours.

Hey! How's it going with insanity max 30?! I had my weigh in last week. I didn't lose a lot of lbs but I've lost 2 inches around my waist! I'm supper happy! I've been having some knee issues so I took a break last week. Back on it this week though for phase 2! How's everyone else getting along?
  • sbcmuse
    Options
    I've only been doing it 3 days a week and then doing more weight lifting on the other days with some of the rotating stairs. I can tell a huge improvement in my cardio and arm strength but not as much in my legs or abs.

I think I prefer the programs with weights in them.
  • JullzGood
    JullzGood Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Geekytea wrote: »

Hey! How's it going with insanity max 30?! I had my weigh in last week. I didn't lose a lot of lbs but I've lost 2 inches around my waist! I'm supper happy! I've been having some knee issues so I took a break last week. Back on it this week though for phase 2! How's everyone else getting along?

Hey, sorry I've been MIA lol. But I'm still doing it. I switched back to month 1 for a bit due to some bad asthema troubles. I started doing it 3 times a week and going to the gym with my brother on the other days. I'm finally below 200 pounds! Loving the program and results still. Hope you guys are still killing it :-)
  • sbcmuse
    Options
    I liked it as well but I started going to the gym because it just was not enough. Challenging yes but I needed something longer.
  • JullzGood
    JullzGood Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I liked it as well but I started going to the gym because it just was not enough. Challenging yes but I needed something longer.

Absolutely, it's great to do HIIT and weights. Get that definition! ☺️