Apple cider vinegar

Options
2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,683 Member
    Options
    Sylvester Stallone advocates two teaspoons a day. There's a whole page dedicated to it in his book.
    Lol does that also come with the test, HGH, and clen stacks he does? :D

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I heard you have to get the one with mother in the bottle for it to be any good. But weight loss is still a mother regardless.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Actually, over consumption of apple cider vinegar is likely to result in damage to your teeth and throat irritation. The "healthful" stuff attributed to it is pure bunkum. Use it for culinary purposes. A tablespoon of it gives a boost to yeast in some bread doughs by enhancing the acidic environment for them. I am not a yeast. It's a delicious addition to red cabbage that helps keep its color. I am not a red cabbage.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,221 Member
    Options
    If you like ACV, cook with it. Does it do anything at all to aid or assist in your weight loss? Absolutely, unequivocally, indisputably, undeniably NO. No, it does not help weight loss.
  • vannallerie
    vannallerie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've observed it appear to help cats with urinary tract issues.

If that is true that might actually be a really good use of it for me - just one question, how do you manage to get it into the cat? :)
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options

If that is true that might actually be a really good use of it for me - just one question, how do you manage to get it into the cat? :)

Oral syringe and lots of protective clothing (for you, not the cat). :)
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

Oral syringe and lots of protective clothing (for you, not the cat). :)

LMAO.

In all seriousness though, please don't start giving this to your pets, people!