Finish what I started!!!

Options
Hello,
My name is Karen and I found out about this site when a friend introduced me and invited me to join. I lost 85 lbs and have managed to keep it off for almost 2 yrs now. I still have 30 more to go would be happy with 25:) It seems like no matter what I do I can't seem to budge from where I am...grrrrrr.....I'm sure you know what I am talking about. I did get thrown into menopause after going through breast cancer and am now on medication...which they say causes weight gain...but hey...I will take the meds to stay healthy and work extra harder on the weight. I am looking forward to making some great friends on here and will do all I can to help support anyone I can. So....let's get started and do this together!!!

Replies

• Alexandra888
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations on the weight loss and beating cancer. Your quite an inspiration. Im looking to lose 15 pounds and it doesnt seem to be moving at all so i know what you mean. But this site helps sooo much so if you need anything like a little motivation or some advice, there tons of people to help. Good luck!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also finidng it hard to see results at the moment, but I am taking some time to focus on good habits rather than the numbers. I am really enjoying eating healthy and getting out and being fit as well.

Good luck!