How long in maintenance: 2nd month started this year
    Maintenance weight range: revised 57 - 59.5 kg, 125.5 - 131lbs

Average weight recorded from January: 58.2 kg , 128.3lbs

Week of...
    6th February: 57.6kg, 127lbs
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:

Success/struggles of the week: Finished off painting the walls of my house and staying within maintaince range. Very greatfull not packing on weight due to poor choices and lack of exercise calories. My current struggle is with my skirting boards, waiting for the gloss enamel paint to dry on them, cutting and prepping more skirting boards so they can be also ready to be fixed to the walls. In the meantime not reaching for biscuits whilst waiting for paint to dry. At least I might be able to walk the dogs this week and should make my steps target unlike this last week.

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Name: Tina
    Total weight lost: 60ish lbs
    Time it took to lose: ~8 months
    How long in maintenance: ~1 year
    Maintenance weight range: 108-114 lbs

Average weight recorded from previous month: 109 lbs

Week of...
    6th February: 109.6 lbs
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:

Success/struggles of the week: Some time around the winter holidays, I started eating less fruits in favor of holiday goodies, so I've been incorporating more fruit in my diet again. I don't want to rely too heavily on my multivitamin for all of my vitamins.

• nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Name: Nikki
    Total weight lost: 30 pounds
    Time it took to lose: 2 years (maintenance was hard for me, kept bouncing up)
    How long in maintenance: 5 months
    Maintenance range: 140 - 145

Average weight recorded from previous month: 144.1

Week of...
    February 6: 142.8
    February 13:
    February 20:
    February 27:

Success/struggles of the week: Last month was a struggle for me, I'm dealing with a new reaction to gluten and am discovering how many foods I assumed were safe are not. My reaction has been to hold several pounds of water, for several days, after ingesting gluten, but I'm now reacting differently (hello bathroom) so need to be much more proactive. There's a definite learning curve, and I'm finding that many people have issues with grains rather than just gluten so I'll be experimenting to see what my actual issue is.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,974 Member
    Options
    Name: Kathryn
    Total Weight lost: 70 pounds
    Time it took to lose: about 10 months. I have actually dropped about 10 pounds below my original goal.
    How long in maintenance: Started maintenance July 25th, but still trying to actually maintain.
    Maintenance weight range: 126-130

(New)Average weight recorded from previous month: 127.1

Week of...
    6th February: 125.4
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:

Success/struggles of the week: My weight has been the same the last 3 Mondays which is odd. I am still losing a little and trying to figure out how many calories I need for maintenance. I dropped down to 124.8 a couple of days this week, but my trendweight is 126.4 so even though my actual weigh is a little under goal range my average weight is still ok. I increased my goal by 100 cals per day. I'll see how that goes and maybe increase it again next week until I stop losing.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Name: Lori
    Total Weight lost: 148
    Time it took to lose: 2 1/2 years
    How long in maintenance: 9/20/16 first day of weight within maint range
    Maintenance weight range: 150-155

Jan avg 154.3

2/5 152.8
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Name:Fidan
    Total Weight lost: 48kg
    Time it took to lose: 1 year
    How long in maintenance: 9 months
    Maintenance weight range: 73.3kg and below

Average weight recorded from previous month: 72.8kg

Week of...
    6th February: 72kg on the dot
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:

Success/struggles of the week:
    - I was really ill all week and I was feeling nauseous and put off food some days. That has showed on the scale. Need to recover asap and pull myself together. My flu has also triggered my migraine so I'm having a party.
    - I've been extra extra sedentary the past week. I need to up my daily step to at least 5k+ even if I'm not 100% so that I don't fall back to be a couch potato.

(I forgot to update my "how long in maintenance" info. One more month added of course)
  • stephenearllucas
    stephenearllucas Posts: 255 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Name: Stephen
    Weight Lost (Jan-Dec 2016): 77 pounds

6th February: 182.8 pounds (trend)
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:

Trend dropped by 0.2 pounds this week; goal weight is 185 pounds, so I'm running a little low, as I'd like to stay between 183-187.

Back in the gym this week, alternating days of 60 minutes cardio (elliptical) and 60 minutes strength (primarily bodyweight), followed by 30 minutes stretching; planning to do 2-hours walks instead of the gym on Saturday and Sunday to change things up.

TDEE looks to be settling in at 3,150 calories, so need to up daily intake somewhat. Still somewhat cautious / leery on that point...

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Name: Em
    Total Weight lost: 65 lbs (was 70, but struggling to get back to my maintenance zone right now)
    Time it took to lose: 2 years
    How long in maintenance: 2.5 years
    Maintenance weight range: 125 to 135

Average weight recorded from previous month: Guessing around 137, since I'm working to get back to maintenance

1Feb: 135.5
    8Feb: 135.5

Success/struggles of the week: Eating has been better this week. Forgot to weigh-in and post here, though. :) Having to seriously fight myself to get my butt out of bed and lift in the mornings... but the running is so much easier!

• mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    @JustSomeEm you got this! Did it before, can get back to maintenance weight no problem! It's why we are here...
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Name: Sara
    Total Weight lost: 50ish pounds
    Time it took to lose: 6 months + a few months of slower loss as I transitioned into maintenance
    How long in maintenance: 3+ years
    Maintenance weight range: I've gone back into a short weight loss phase to get this down to 125lbs-130lbs (from 130-135)

(New)Average weight recorded from previous month: 131.3

Week of...
    6th February: 130.2
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:

Success/struggles of the week: We moved this past weekend and wow, what an 'adventure' its been! Seller decided the day before we were supposed to take occupancy that she no longer wanted to leave/move, (closing was at the beginning of January, so we've owned the house for a month at this point but she had a 30 day occupancy window to move out that ended on Sunday at noon). Things got very nasty and we found out that she must have some mental health issues that came out in full force (her realtor thinks she's bi-polar based on info from the ex-husband/her behavior). Numerous threats were made against us and the realtors involved and she trashed the house, (broke windows, stole items from the house like door knobs, dumped water and cleaning supplies on all the floors, smeared dog 'stuff' on floors and walls etc etc). Crazy thing is this wasn't a foreclosure situation and she listed the house for sale! Anywhoo long story short-we are now very familiar with the sheriff's deputies in the area :p

Because of all of that my eating has been all over the place and my weight hasn't even been a thought over the past few days. Got on the scale this morning though and was pleased to see where I was at-still on trend to get my maintenance range a bit lower.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Name: Sara
    Total Weight lost: 50ish pounds
    Time it took to lose: 6 months + a few months of slower loss as I transitioned into maintenance
    How long in maintenance: 3+ years
    Maintenance weight range: I've gone back into a short weight loss phase to get this down to 125lbs-130lbs (from 130-135)

(New)Average weight recorded from previous month: 131.3

Week of...
    6th February: 130.2
    13th February:
    20th February:
    27th February:

Success/struggles of the week: We moved this past weekend and wow, what an 'adventure' its been! Seller decided the day before we were supposed to take occupancy that she no longer wanted to leave/move, (closing was at the beginning of January, so we've owned the house for a month at this point but she had a 30 day occupancy window to move out that ended on Sunday at noon). Things got very nasty and we found out that she must have some mental health issues that came out in full force (her realtor thinks she's bi-polar based on info from the ex-husband/her behavior). Numerous threats were made against us and the realtors involved and she trashed the house, (broke windows, stole items from the house like door knobs, dumped water and cleaning supplies on all the floors, smeared dog 'stuff' on floors and walls etc etc). Crazy thing is this wasn't a foreclosure situation and she listed the house for sale! Anywhoo long story short-we are now very familiar with the sheriff's deputies in the area :p

Because of all of that my eating has been all over the place and my weight hasn't even been a thought over the past few days. Got on the scale this morning though and was pleased to see where I was at-still on trend to get my maintenance range a bit lower.

@crzycatlady1 Um... Holy... Just, wow. I'm sorry you went through all that, but glad you've got at least one thing going alright. I hope the clean-up wasn't too nuts for you... and that insurance or SOMETHING can be done to ease the insanity! In your place, I'd likely have gained a few pounds from an excess intake of alcohol... J/S.

Way to go, lady. Good luck with the house and psycho former owner.
  • girlgroves
    girlgroves Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Name: Mandy
    SW: 196lbs
    GW: 140lbs
    Total Weight lost: 4 stone (56lbs)
    Time it took to lose: 16 months
    How long in maintenance: 7 months
    Maintenance weight range: 137 - 142lbs (although aiming to lower this range a little over time so that 140 is my max)

Average weight recorded for January: 141.9lbs (not bad since I started the month at 144lbs!)

Week of...
    27th January (for ref): 141.2lbs
    3rd February: 141.6lbs
    10th February: 140.6lbs
    17th February:
    24th February:

Success/struggles of the week: all OK this week, and slowly getting back to a more comfortable maintenance weight. I've got a big weekend ahead though so hoping I don't blow it too badly.

• mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    @crzycatlady1 Holy you-know-what! I hope the former owner goes away and you never see her again! Have a drink on me, then back to your routine. Best wishes