Screen name!

Options

Replies

• laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    My SW back on 1/17/13 when I joined WW. Good reminder for me.

Four years later my CW is 224.

Love it!!! It's such a good reminder for sure
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I got reported for my last SN. So I had to pick something else that embodies my personality.
  • Midazaslam826
    Midazaslam826 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mines my roller derby name and number. I get one boost of creativity then I use it everwhere
  • Canehdn
    Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'll never tell

Now I must know!!

Mine is because I'm Canadian. Canadians say 'eh'...there ya go! I even have it tattooed on my back. I'll never forget my username.
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    I got reported for my last SN. So I had to pick something else that embodies my personality.

Oh my!! Hahaah
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Canehdn wrote: »
    I'll never tell

Now I must know!!

Mine is because I'm Canadian. Canadians say 'eh'...there ya go! I even have it tattooed on my back. I'll never forget my username.

Eh! Love it.
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Mines my roller derby name and number. I get one boost of creativity then I use it everwhere

If it works use it. I use the same for most of my stuff as well.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    My screen name is Latin. Roughly translated as wild child (literally daughter).
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    1st Place for Health is a Weight Loss Bible Study I attended at my Church.
  • Sukisumi
    Sukisumi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I made mine up when I was 13/14 and really into Japanese culture and art. Suki = 'like'/'love' and Sumi-e is a type of Japanese ink painting. I dropped the -e and there we go!

It's sad when I Google my screen name because I made it up and now other people have used it; only some of the results are me. It's weird, it's like part of my identity has been stolen haha.
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    my two vices
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Sukisumi wrote: »
    I made mine up when I was 13/14 and really into Japanese culture and art. Suki = 'like'/'love' and Sumi-e is a type of Japanese ink painting. I dropped the -e and there we go!

It's sad when I Google my screen name because I made it up and now other people have used it; only some of the results are me. It's weird, it's like part of my identity has been stolen haha.

I wonder if you can patent a screen name and then sue anyone who tries to use it hahah
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    pbandwine wrote: »
    my two vices

That's a good one
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Mine is my email address and real name. When I started om MFP I never expected for it to be seen by anyone other than me. Now I don't want to change it because I am afraid I would lose all my stuffs.
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    Mine is my email address and real name. When I started om MFP I never expected for it to be seen by anyone other than me. Now I don't want to change it because I am afraid I would lose all my stuffs.

I think you can change it one time without anything happening. I was looking through the settings yesterday. It says your allowed to change it one time and after that you'd have to create another profile.
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 175 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Oh my!! Hahaah

It's funny because I was using that sn here for years with no issue!
  • laceybrobie
    Options

Oh my!! Hahaah

It's funny because I was using that sn here for years with no issue!

someone get their feelings hurt I guess! People are so soft these days
  • Sukisumi
    Sukisumi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Sukisumi wrote: »

I wonder if you can patent a screen name and then sue anyone who tries to use it hahah

Haha! If only!
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I picked it back in the '90s when I was going to play on a MUSH. I never did play on the MUSH, but I liked the nickname and kept it.