Screen name!

Options

Replies

• Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Reaver -To plunder.. Reverie -To day dream. Combined it is Reaverie. To plunder dreams.
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    jesslla wrote: »
    I picked it back in the '90s when I was going to play on a MUSH. I never did play on the MUSH, but I liked the nickname and kept it.

LOVE IT
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    I thought long and hard for mine. I took my first initial and put it in front of my last name. Took me months to come up with that.

LOL
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Reaverie wrote: »
    Reaver -To plunder.. Reverie -To day dream. Combined it is Reaverie. To plunder dreams.

LOVE IT!!
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    I'm name is Max and I'm always pissed off.

Dont piss you off! Got it. LOL
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    when I was 12 and had to come up with my first email address I came up with monkeys.... Still have that email as my main one, lol. And my name is Melissa and my favorite number is 21. I had my first and last name as my sn for yearsssss till I found out about the community section and started chatting and getting gross messages, lol. I used up my one time sn change.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Mine is just a collection of typos.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Dutch by nationality and I live in the Netherlands. Kiwi as I spent a quarter of my life in NZ and part of me is and will remain kiwi always
  • RhysT28
    RhysT28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    First name, surname initial, birthday
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    when I was 12 and had to come up with my first email address I came up with monkeys.... Still have that email as my main one, lol. And my name is Melissa and my favorite number is 21. I had my first and last name as my sn for yearsssss till I found out about the community section and started chatting and getting gross messages, lol. I used up my one time sn change.

LOVE IT
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lol oh boy I can't touch this one
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Lol oh boy I can't touch this one

HAHA! I want to hear yours!
  • cashidy
    cashidy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    At work people used to tease me and say I was Ash but for making Cash because we played pokemon sometimes on breaks for fun, and thus Cashidy.
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    cashidy wrote: »
    At work people used to tease me and say I was Ash but for making Cash because we played pokemon sometimes on breaks for fun, and thus Cashidy.

LOVE IT
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Let's just say I was caught with my girlfriend in a certain position that exposed a certain set of things that apparently looked like a deer to her aunt.seems her aunt knew every one and the nickname stuck. Going on 25 years now.

HAHAHAHAH!!! OH MY HAHAHA! That is amazing!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    JeromeBarry was already taken. There is, or was, in the region of Washington D.C. An operatic performer working under the nom de plume of Jerome Barry. I've communicated with him and learned that he chose that name because it sounded so exotic. OK.
  • Loveachallenge32
    Loveachallenge32 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Its my name Lol and was my age.
  • Austex_Egger
    Austex_Egger Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Live in Austin TX and cook on a Big Green Egg.