Please share your under 500 calories breakfast ( Screenshots)

Options
2»

Replies

• tahxirez
    tahxirez Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Premade and frozen: 12 eggs scrambled, 1 pkg frozen spinach, chopped zucchini, peppers, onions and garlic. Sautee all veggies together and squeeze water out of them in a strainer. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray. Mix scrambled eggs and veggies on tray. Bake until set. Cut into squares. Take an english muffin or bagel thin, place one egg square, 1 great value frozen turkey sausage patty, one slice cheddar cheese. Wrap in parchment paper and tin foil. Microwave when ready to eat. About 400 calories and absolutely delicious.
  • StandardFiend
    StandardFiend Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Diced Blends - Breakfast potatoes, 0.67 cup 120
    Eggland's Best - Large - Grade A, 2 egg (50g) 120

Diced Blends are these pouches of potatoes that come preseasoned with butter and you just pop it in the microwave to make. I split the bag into serving sizes after making it and each morning I take one serving and fry it up with two eggs and it's super yummy. I usually pair it with a flavored water or cup or coffee or tea, depending on my mood and they come in a lot of different flavors so I don't really get bored.

I am finding that it's not as filling as I'd like though, but considering it's less than 300 calories I don't feel like adding another protein or carb will be a problem, I just need to find something I want to go with it.
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
  • Brewtuz
    Brewtuz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Today I had some keto coffee.fs2i9xva3ban.png
    7a5y8lfbegq0.jpg
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Under 500? Damn. So many options. Some hot things I usually make for Saturday brunch:

I had a Starbucks bacon, egg, and gouda sandwich and a tall flat white with skim for 470.

Shakshuka (eggs baked in hot peppers/spicy tomato sauce) with two eggs, feta, and two large pieces of toast with olive oil ~450. You can do this for fewer calories, but I use a lot of olive oil.

Ore Ida crispy crown tater tots (11-baked) topped with chopped ham (2 oz), salsa, reduced-fat shredded cheddar, spinach, and two fried eggs ~500

Roasted red potatoes (7 oz), onions, and Brussels sprouts (1cup) topped with poached egg. I season the potatoes with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili or cayenne pepper. ~400

Jasmine rice (1 cup cooked), 2 soft boiled eggs, sauteed spinach, 1/4 of a sliced avocado, soy and sriracha to taste ~450

Large wheat soft taco shell (130), shredded reduced-fat cheese (100), seasoned black beans (150), scrambled egg (73), salsa (5-10) ~ 455

Hi fiber English muffin (100), fried egg (100), deli ham (50), Sargento thin sliced cheddar (1.5 slices around 60 calories), tomato (10) ~330
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Two breakfasts I've been enjoying:
    savory oats: steel cut oatmeal, with spinach, mushrooms and an egg.

Vanns whole grain waffles with peanut butter and sugar free syrup

Both stick to my ribs pretty well

You know, this is like the third or fourth time i've read about savory oats. somehow i still cant imagine eating them!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    x73ahz56w81l.gif

This is pretty typical. Depending on how I've planned the day, there could be an extra egg and crispbread included. Yesterday I ate at maintenance for my son's birthday dinner, so today is about 150 calories lighter than usual.
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is usual a combination of 1-2 of the following:
    - hard-boiled egg, cut in half on top of arepa or crackers with some dijon mustard or honey mustard
    - Yogurt (sometimes with fruit pieces) with some jam and granola and/or part of a Clif bar
    - Cottage cheese with a little jam and crackers/arepa
    (typically 240-290 calories)

bwnb8aftf6mx.jpg

dsyntc4likiu.jpg

zb0b5q18m5ic.jpg

• trudie_b
    trudie_b Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    hf4pvo93a3pq.png

My go-to breakfast for the last two years - keeps me full until lunch, and with calories to spare for a soy latte (homemade).

I do also like rice, fried with cabbage & leeks, a couple of rashers of bacon, chopped up, and two fried eggs on top. Just over 400 calories.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I typically fix a scramble with some combination of meat, mushrooms, spinach, potatoes, egg whites, and salsa. It results in large portions for the calories, especially since I usually use chicken breast but I also use chicken sausage, turkey, beef and pork. For something quick and easy, I sometimes just eat some chicken sausage and cottage cheese. Oatmeal with PB2 is good but I rarely eat it for breakfast because the other options are much higher protein.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    I typically make this on weekends. It comes out 350 calories. 1/2 well toasted English muffin, topped with sautéed spinach and shallots, chopped bacon, an egg, and a tbsp of milk or cream. Bake until the egg sets.

573byqjf55xw.png
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    This came from a book and I eat it regularly.

50 gms of smoked salmon. Scrambled eggs from 2 eggs and 4 tbls of milk. Very filling and low carb

I have that, with asparagus sometimes. YUM.
  • coboblack
    coboblack Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Every morning
    jn4qwn2ur69v.jpg
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,937 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to eat a massive 500 calorie breakfast (which I do on weekends when I'm planning a large amount of exercise), I go with two slices of toast ... one with nutella and honey, the other with a slice of cheese.