Tell me three things.

Options

Replies

• itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    1. Last Christmas, I got a gas mask; a pink knife; and a big, very old, hunk of amber that has a bunch of bugs trapped inside. [1.5: I <3 bugs]
    2. I used to work for Ernest Hemingway's nephew.
    3. Roadkill makes me cry.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    1. Last Christmas, I got a gas mask; a pink knife; and a big, very old, hunk of amber that has a bunch of bugs trapped inside. [1.5: I <3 bugs]

I went to Ernest Hemingway's old bar in Bimini. It's called The Complete Angler.

The are photographs of him fishing off of a pier with a Thompson sub machine gun.

I wish Hemingway would post here.....

It was a beautiful saloon and the bartender, she too was beautiful. Then she died and then it rained. The rain was cold and I walked home in the cold, cold rain.

the end.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I went to Ernest Hemingway's old bar in Bimini. It's called The Complete Angler.

The are photographs of him fishing off of a pier with a Thompson sub machine gun.

It was a beautiful saloon and the bartender, she too was beautiful. Then she died and then it rained. The rain was cold and I walked home in the cold, cold rain.

the end.

Wow we should go there!! Like schedule it! If only I knew someone with a pencil and calendar....
  • Motorsheen
    Options

the end.

Wow we should go there!! Like schedule it! If only I knew someone with a pencil and calendar....

Going there.... yeah, there might not be a return ticket available
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    1. I'm watching The Princess Bride
    2. I saw a huge injured hawk under a parked SUV on my morning walk and thought it was an escaped chicken until it took flight.
    3. I need new glasses.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    1. I got a ton of important shiznit done today.
    2. Some of it stressed me out for a minute.
    3. Certain people should have been swallowed instead.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Been randy
    Been thinking peanut butter
    Been fighting doze inner demons
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    1. I just ate a brownie, neither one us had enough cals for milk. sigh
    2. One of my priorities this week is to get better organized. Both work and personal.
    3. I am just posting to post again, cause I can.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    2. One of my priorities this week is to get better organized. Both work and personal.

The best way to organize something is to throw it away.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    1. I have to smell my cup before filling it
    2. I pop the middle of my peanut butter cup out and it eat before the edges
    3. I have been known to leave the table if someone else is eating too loudly, it's better I leave or I could quite possibly punch them.
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    1. I love this thread.
    2. I am impressed by @ClubSilencio's willpower in not having another go 'round.
    3. For a while in my 20s, nearly every time I tried to say the word "watermelon" I said "pineapple" instead, without realizing I had done it.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1. My children were cast today in the spring musical at the high school. The Sound of Music.
    2. My Daughter is playing Maria. She is a little freaked out because the part is HUGE. And she is afraid that as a "bisexual pagan", wearing a cross might burn her.
    3. My son is playing Rolf. He doesn't know whether to be more nervous about playing a Nazi, OR kissing the girl playing Leisl....they have been crushing on each other for the entire school year.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    1. I'm a real blonde. No my hair has never been colored. And we do have more fun. Well actually me and my brunette friend have fun together so I don't know.
    2. I'm 5"1 I get asked that a lot on here
    3. I really don't like to cook. Wish I had a chef.
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    1. I just went to the store to pick up some ice cream for myself and my son, but came back with 15 donuts, a steak, 5 sausages and too much bacon --and no ice cream.

2. When I got home I realized I had worn my slippers to the store.

3. I spent time on google earth today looking at my grandparent's old house and being upset with the people who bought it who had the nerve to cut down my grandmother's rose bushes that she tended for 50 years, destroy my grandfather's garden that he also tended for 50 years, and put up and ugly fence. It just made me so sad.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    1.) I was standing 2 ft away from a co-worker when he got hit by a truck doing 50 mph... he lived
    2.) Sometimes I wonder what I would have become if I hadn't become a father.
    3.) I believe there are too many people to feed on this planet
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    1) In 1992, I dropped my bike while doing 65 after my front tire blew out
    2) I've been swimming in the ocean while more than 1,000 miles from land in any direction.
    3) I did 5 months in East Baton Rouge Parish prison.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

The best way to organize something is to throw it away.

1. Throwing stuff away today but I do have a 'keep box' and a 'maybe box' in which the 'maybe box' will just be thrown away because I will not feel like going through it again.
    2. Its supposed to storm here today.
    3. I found 12 clean crisp dollars in my pocket this morning.