Judging people by profile pics

Options
124»

Replies

• Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    There's a boobie friday???? I want in! :bigsmile:

Anything that happens in chit chat, stays in chit chat. Its not for the feint of heart, the easily butt hurt, or those without a sense of humor. If you dish, you must take. Its all fun, fantasy, and frolick in there. Best to wear protection. Enjoy!
    ^^ This!!! I didn't know there was a boobie Friday, now I have to wait a whole week :sad:
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    It's just fun and games, hence the title of the forum!! Don't take it too seriously!!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and am enjoying cruising through the message boards to get a feel for how things are here in MFP. Overall I like it very much.

However, this judging people based solely on a profile pic seems shallow and absolutely ludicrous.

I am sure many of the people in here pass enough judgement on themselves. So I think it could be rather offensive to some members to even see a post title that is judgmental about how one LOOKS. It is wrong and can be entirely misconstrued.

I hope that these type of post are not a reflection of the MFP on the whole, but just a way of those starting such post, searching for some type of personal validation. Which no one should be searching for in the first place.

Peace:glasses:

chit-chat forums are where you will find not only the very worst of mfp, but of society in general.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and am enjoying cruising through the message boards to get a feel for how things are here in MFP. Overall I like it very much.

However, this judging people based solely on a profile pic seems shallow and absolutely ludicrous.

I am sure many of the people in here pass enough judgement on themselves. So I think it could be rather offensive to some members to even see a post title that is judgmental about how one LOOKS. It is wrong and can be entirely misconstrued.

I hope that these type of post are not a reflection of the MFP on the whole, but just a way of those starting such post, searching for some type of personal validation. Which no one should be searching for in the first place.

chit-chat forums are where you will find not only the very worst of mfp, but of society in general.

Yeah cuz the people here are worse than murderers and pedophiles (my defintion of the worst of society).

It's real simple. Nobody is FORCED to participate. Don't read them if it offends you. Have a great day.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options

Yeah cuz the people here are worse than murderers and pedophiles (my defintion of the worst of society).

It's real simple. Nobody is FORCED to participate. Don't read them if it offends you. Have a great day.

Amen sister!!
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    Someone has told me i look like a ***** :( i'm really not!
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    Someone has told me i look like a bit.ch :( i'm really not!
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Plus the only people being judged are those who chose to participate. I have never seen anyone scored lower than a 7 either so people are usually very kind.

I was actually rated a 5 once, so it does happen....
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    To add though, that hasn't stopped me from participating in the activities!! :laugh:
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

I'm offended by this comment... REPORTED!