New Rules of Lifting for Women

Options
2»

Replies

• designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I just started Nrol4w on Monday. Would love to connect with other people doing the same program.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I'm doing NROLFW right now and I love it! I've had to use some alternative exercises to accommodate my home gym, but it's working just fine. I will be done with Stage 1 after my next workout. I'm nervous for the front squats in Stage 2! D:
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm doing NROLFW right now and I love it! I've had to use some alternative exercises to accommodate my home gym, but it's working just fine. I will be done with Stage 1 after my next workout. I'm nervous for the front squats in Stage 2! D:

Sorry, just now seeing this. The front squats in phase 2 are what really scare me, too! I tried some with a personal trainer in a free session. Those will be fun -_- haha! I'm probably going to have to change the box deadlifts in phase 2 and just keep regular deadlifts, as I'm still trying to get correct form on those. I originally started at planet fitness (had the membership prior to starting New Rules) so I had to improvise with other exercises, until I looked ahead at the other phases and realized I wouldn't be able to do them unless I graduated to a gym with a fully equipped weight area. Good luck on phase 2!!