Anyone change pancake butt to peach butt

Options
Has anyone transform their butt ?? Pancake butt to peach butt ?? Do you have any before and after photos?? How long did it take ??

What exercises / rep / weights did you use ???

What is number one exercise to gain mass on your butt ??

Thanks in advance

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Eat above your TDEE to gain mass and do a progressive overload program, maybe one focused on the glutes such as Strong Curves.

As for timeframe...probably a year plus to go from completely flat to the 'peach' look.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Squat like you've never squatted before
  • AmbitiousButRubbish
    Options
    I can't help but @sardelsa and @toned_thugs_n_harmony definitely know what they are doing and might be able to help
  • Lxftcoastenvy
    Lxftcoastenvy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Like sardelsa said. I've always had a butt however that doesn't mean I don't have to work to keep it a nice butt and not just a big butt. I love barbell hip thrust. At first lighter weight helped lift and tone glutes and hamstrings. Then as I went heavier started gaining mass .I do about 5 sets of 8 at 255 right now.
    If it's a new thing or you want to just get comfortable try using the leg curl machine. I don't like that machine for anything else but it helped work my way to barbell until I was better in balance and strength.

I also really like donkey kicks on the Smith machine. Alittle tricky to make sure the bar doesn't catch but the added weight makes it brutal for me.
    Try not to ONLY focus on the booty. Working on your hamstrings is good in general but will also make it look better because there's a clear line between those and your cheeks. Again hip thrusts and deadlifts.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I can't help but @sardelsa and @toned_thugs_n_harmony definitely know what they are doing and might be able to help

aww honored you'd think of me and my booty! :lol:
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes @toned_thugs_n_harmony that is insane progress! I would imagine there were some bulk/cut cycles during that time? What program were you following?
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Holy smokes @toned_thugs_n_harmony that is insane progress! I would imagine there were some bulk/cut cycles during that time? What program were you following?

yes, definitely a few cycles in there. i'm not a great example as i have never followed a program. well, that's not true. i tried and it just wasn't for me. i've just been doing my own thing in the gym for the past 18 months, so kind of my own program.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,541 Member
    Options
    @toned_thugs_n_harmony
    I could put a plate on that and eat off it! Wow

What?
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,541 Member
    Options
    @toned_thugs_n_harmony

What?

What don't you understand, bro?

He could put a plate on that and eat off it! Wow

Totally makes sense, now. Thanks!!
  • sardelsa
    Options

yes, definitely a few cycles in there. i'm not a great example as i have never followed a program. well, that's not true. i tried and it just wasn't for me. i've just been doing my own thing in the gym for the past 18 months, so kind of my own program.

Oh nice.. well whatever you are doing it's working!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options
    @toned_thugs_n_harmony

What?

What don't you understand, bro?

He could put a plate on that and eat off it! Wow

it's ok...he just wanted to quote me :lol:
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options

thank you! sounds like you are killing it as well! do you compete or anything? i did my first powerlifting meet this past weekend!
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Squats and deadlifts.

"Thinner Leaner Stronger" or "StrongLifts5x5" are good choices.
  • sardelsa
    Options

thank you! sounds like you are killing it as well! do you compete or anything? i did my first powerlifting meet this past weekend!

That is amazing, congrats!!
    Thanks, well I am on my second bulk, pregnancy in between so obviously my progress has been a bit slower (understandably so). No I don't compete, just lifting for fun I guess! :p