Anyone change pancake butt to peach butt

Options

Replies

• AgentFlex
    AgentFlex Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »
    I read that completely wrong, was writing a peach pancake recipe *walks out of the room awkwardly*

Me too, I actually got kind of excited about it too. :D

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    @toned_thugs_n_harmony
    I could put a plate on that and eat off it! Wow

What?

What don't you understand, bro?

He could put a plate on that and eat off it! Wow

it's ok...he just wanted to quote me :lol:

If you'll go back and look, young lady, I quoted another user. His/her name is @competecompetecompete
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    AgentFlex wrote: »
    I read that completely wrong, was writing a peach pancake recipe *walks out of the room awkwardly*

No peach pancakes for you! :laugh:
  • AgentFlex
    AgentFlex Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    AgentFlex wrote: »

No peach pancakes for you! :laugh:

DAMMIT! What if they are protein pancakes!?

• toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    @toned_thugs_n_harmony

What?

If you'll go back and look, young lady, I quoted another user. His/her name is @competecompetecompete

i do have eyes with which i did see....however, my name is in there, sooooo shush!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options
    @toned_thugs_n_harmony

What?

ps his name is actually Chad
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    @toned_thugs_n_harmony

What?

He got up in those DMs so QUICKKKKK!!!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options
    @toned_thugs_n_harmony

What?

He got up in those DMs so QUICKKKKK!!!

some just can't resist my charm
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I want to see the peach pancake recipe!
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    @toned_thugs_n_harmony

What?

Or a place to put my beer...it's a compliment!
    Next time I'll just say "great *kitten*"

Somewhere to park your bike,as my other half would say.
  • canteronkat
    canteronkat Posts: 126 Member
    Options

Lmao
  • canteronkat
    Options
    for my short answer:
    lift heavy!
    eat lots of protein!
    cut out cardio!

squats, deadlifts, glute bridges, donkey kicks and hip thrusts are your best friends.

this is the first photo i took in August 2015 vs one of my most recent January 2017.

h6j2z9fwxwcy.jpg

Wow that is amazing result. When you say lift heavy what do mean??? How you know what is heavy for you? Should it be struggle to do each set ?
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I started at 44 inches, lost fat while lifting and got them down to 37 (top two pics), then built back up to 40 (bottom pics) while lifting in a surplus. Here is the 37 to 40 transformation. During the initial loss I mostly did power/strength lifting. I did a lot of hip thrusts, cable pull throughs, etc (stuff from Strong Curves) in addition to my power lifting during the surplus.

gsosslilibi3.jpg
  • canteronkat
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    I started at 44 inches, lost fat while lifting and got them down to 37 (top two pics), then built back up to 40 (bottom pics) while lifting in a surplus. Here is the 37 to 40 transformation. During the initial loss I mostly did power/strength lifting. I did a lot of hip thrusts, cable pull throughs, etc (stuff from Strong Curves) in addition to my power lifting during the surplus.

gsosslilibi3.jpg

Love transformation
    What is cable pull throughs ??
  • bbell1985
    Options

gsosslilibi3.jpg

Love transformation

You have to google it. It's hard to explain. Pull the cable through your legs yo. With some heavy weight on. For relatively high reps (8-15)
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options

gsosslilibi3.jpg

Love transformation

You have to google it. It's hard to explain. Pull the cable through your legs yo. With some heavy weight on. For relatively high reps (8-15)

This is gonna be a weird question...I tried those and the cable kept hitting between my legs and making contact with my nether regions. Is that par for the course or was the weight not heavy enough?

• canteronkat
    Options

gsosslilibi3.jpg

Love transformation

Thanks ..

That first transformation is that actually possible?? Does butt seem bigger because legs in different position??

I'm wondering if maybe I'm hoping for something that will never happen
  • bbell1985
    Options

gsosslilibi3.jpg

Love transformation

This is gonna be a weird question...I tried those and the cable kept hitting between my legs and making contact with my nether regions. Is that par for the course or was the weight not heavy enough?

It doesn't touch my vagina, no. You are set up wrong.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options

gsosslilibi3.jpg

Love transformation

It doesn't touch my vagina, no. You are set up wrong.

I will watch more how-to videos. Thanks!