Speedos?

Options

Replies

• DancingDreams1234
    Options
    If you want to wear a speedo, you wear a speedo if you are totally comfortable with it. However, I don't see many guys at the pool wearing speedo's, you might stick out a little uncomfortably.
  • alyngard
    alyngard Posts: 103
    Options
    Having moved to the UK last year, I am now exposed to the European speedo epidemic (previously lived in the US). What I've found is that although, yes, speedos look fantastic on the right physic, it's not those men who wear them. When I take my daughter swimming all I see are overweight, extremely hairy, older men in them. It is just soo...gross. I don't want to see a guy's enormous gut hanging over his tiny tiny swimsuit. Please have some consideration for my eyes!!!
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Heck no! Well maybe by request in the bedroom only lol
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I don't like how they look myself
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    banana hammocks are just a no no.

short shorts are the way forward :-)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    banana hammocks are just a no no.

short shorts are the way forward :-)

Yeah i like those a lot
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Budgie smugglers are ok if it's a parrot you're smuggling not a budgie
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    If you want to wear a speedo, you wear a speedo if you are totally comfortable with it. However, I don't see many guys at the pool wearing speedo's, you might stick out a little uncomfortably.

Too funny!
  • mom5284
    mom5284 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Haha Jim Carey!

Loved his role in that Magician Movie!!
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Say no to the speedo, please.....
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    speedos = never plz
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    In case of confusion, once again, these are *probably* the kind of shorts that are generally more acceptable.

daniel_craig_05.jpg
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Speedos =

mvBNt.gif
  • anemoneprose
    Options
    I think what makes them often NOT look good, or rather, what many people might find off-putting, is that the lining underneath is just insufficient to hide the shapes (even, textures) they contain. Gotta pack it up in public!

After years of boys and men in teensy track shorts, dancing tights, and lightweight yoga pants, I've learned not to stare down there. It isn't any worse than what shows in some of the skimpy outfits that women wear.

Hmm, I don't think we're quite as generous with our gens in bikinis as men are in the speedos.

I don't mean to stare and stop if I find myself doing it, it's just sort of right in the middle of a person, there, though, isn't it? Looking like a bag of melted crayons.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    It seems like when women work out & diet, and get toned up they celebrate by wearing a bikini at the pool beach. If a man puts in the work should he show it off?

I threaten my wife with this all of the time when she starts getting out of line....she knows I'll do it too...get's **** worked out in a hurry.
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Umm... I personally think speedos are kinda weird. ESPECIALLY now that I have seen a man fall in one!
    It was very.... Umm.. Weird!

If you got it show it off in a nice pair of jeans, or swim trunks. Or jammers, but please no speedos.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    them yes:

speedos.jpg

him, yes:

tumblr_m82igfVicz1r76752o1_500.jpg

him, definitely:

ryan-lochte-speedo-1.jpg

this guy, no:

pink-speedo-caveman.jpg
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I think what makes them often NOT look good, or rather, what many people might find off-putting, is that the lining underneath is just insufficient to hide the shapes (even, textures) they contain. Gotta pack it up in public!

After years of boys and men in teensy track shorts, dancing tights, and lightweight yoga pants, I've learned not to stare down there. It isn't any worse than what shows in some of the skimpy outfits that women wear.

Hmm, I don't think we're quite as generous with our gens in bikinis as men are in the speedos.

I don't mean to stare and stop if I find myself doing it, it's just sort of right in the middle of a person, there, though, isn't it? Looking like a bag of melted crayons.

It's a body part.

Joke: what's better than roses on the piano?
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    JUST NO
  • anemoneprose
    Options

It's a body part.

Joke: what's better than roses on the piano?

(tulips, organ, hardy har.)

yeah, it's a body part, and? i still think it looks unappealing, all mashed up in there, like a bag of rotten onions

like a bag of baby elephants that fell into a blender

like a bag of sick

i think if it were all unfolded, and covered with something like a long tuque, i might feel differently, maybe.

(it's not that i'm delicate, i just think it's aesthetically challenging.)