Why do some people try to make me feel bad..

Options
124»

Replies

• Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am ALWAYS being asked "How have you lost so much weight so fast?" I keep it simple because most of the people who ask, who need to lose weight, simply are unwilling to do what it takes. I just tell them, "It is not magic or anything, it is pretty simple. In order to lose weight, you must burn more calories than you consume and it takes burning 3,500 calories to lose each pound. It is that simple"
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow, insecure much, jelly much n spiteful much? Those people have no business telling you about your body. Next time, reply louder, when they're all offended you get to say "oh, did that bother you? I didnt realise its ok to hate on my body choices and not yours...how awkward" and walk off. *****y yes but to the meanest of em itd drive the point home...

And yes, I am a vengeful person. :bigsmile:
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    girl...what most of us would give to have that body! You are gorgeous. I wouldn't respond at all. Just smile and move away to talk to someone else.

at the upcoming family reunion, I'd get something SEXY, FLATTERING, AND ULTR-FEMININE. I would certainly show off what a sexy female you are! Knock'em dead, sweetie.

That's the fun thing about being older. I finally don't care! Get a little don't care attitude--but flaunt those your gorgeous curves. If someone says you are too bulky, then sweetly call out to your husband. "honey, do I look like a boy?"
    I think I love you :happy: :laugh: