• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    psuLemon wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Famof72015 wrote: »
    She was going to figure out my macros, and build me a workout program. With weekly checkins via skype. Weekly measuring and weigh ins. Viewing FaceTime of my workout equipment. Phone number.

But I'll check out the programs you all posted first. Not sure about the macro part though?

it sounds like you are trying to hire a coach to compete and help you with nutrition and lifting?

which is fine- but on line coaching is risky.

Can you help us out here- what specifically are your goals? It sounds a lot like you're going to lose money when you absolutely have free tools available to you right now.

Unless it's @SideSteel . He is fairly knowledge.

In all seriousness OP, I can program all of your nutrition stuff and that is free. I break out calories, macros and even discuss dietary strategies. And if you want good programming, there many free options or even books that would provide to a variety of options, which are good as a starting point. And often will provide you equal or even better results than many online trainers.

From what I gather from the OP's previous postings, it sounds like she would like more in depth guidance, basically - eat this, do this program etc.. to take the guess work out of everything especially since she is short on time. Also someone to be on top of her to keep her accountable. Some people prefer to be told what to do, given homework so the don't have to spent time thinking about all that and can focus on other things. Am I right @Famof72015 ? Just make sure the coach is reputable, worth your money and giving you the results you desire.

Exactly what I gathered. Nothing wrong with a hands on person.