Does anyone eat a big breakfest?

Options
2»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Munching/snacking at night is very often just a habitual behavior and often has nothing to do with actually being hungry.

I have planned meals and snacks and I just work within those parameters. I used to snack a lot in the evenings when I got home and just mindlessly grab stuff out of the fridge or pantry...I curbed that by planning in an evening snack and just sticking to that...I very soon realized that my evening snacking was mostly just habit so I found better things to do.
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Munching/snacking at night is very often just a habitual behavior and often has nothing to do with actually being hungry.

I have planned meals and snacks and I just work within those parameters. I used to snack a lot in the evenings when I got home and just mindlessly grab stuff out of the fridge or pantry...I curbed that by planning in an evening snack and just sticking to that...I very soon realized that my evening snacking was mostly just habit so I found better things to do.

This. I used to be a big night time snacker but after I began this process I realized it was out of habit and not actual hunger. Now I stop calorie intake by 7pm (except for weekends when I drink alcohol at night).
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    If I'm lifting early in morning, I usually eat a huge stack of pancakes smothered in peanut butter with syrup maybe with turkey links or a banana plus cofffeee.

Nothing worse than feeling hungry when lifting for me.