smelly changing room

Options
2»

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    karennuble wrote: »
    Changing can be smelly and gross, I was gym toilets on a friday night doing my makeup for night on the town , when a girl came flying in through the door , she was clasping her hand over her yoga pants bottom a load of gassy smelly farts were coming out of her bottom , she bolted into the closest cubicle and slammed the door , there was a desperate shuffling to get her yoga pants of not an easy task if there tight and sweaty I know farts continued to explode from her as I heard her struggling to get her pants and knickers off , the moment she slid them a rapid succession of turds hit the water . the smell was awful I was gagging I wanted to leave the room but I was half way through my makeup. The poor girl continued to fart , with a plop in between as a turd hit the water , here I was doing trying to do my makeup when this poorgirl was pooping her brains out and making me gag .

/thread
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    OMG, the yoga brings forth the gases! I will never forget my first class, an older lady let one rip and nobody even flinched. I could tell she was a regular in the class, maybe she did that routinely. I was just trying not to laugh.
  • Bro0000
    Bro0000 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You just got to power through it sometimes, bro.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    85VeE.gif