Chocolate chips biscuits

Options
2»

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Don't buy them next time. Learn from it and move on. If you want a treat for you and the kids, by some single serve packets of something when you have room. It has the bonus effect of treating your kids healthy habits.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Whoops. Maybe don't have tempting calorie dense food easily accessible anymore.

I'm the piggy who brought them today on a special at lidl!! Supposed to be a treat during the week for myself and the kids! But I ate them all

How many pounds per week did you select to lose? I ask this ask as you have a buffer of 250-1000 calories before you reach maintenance. To gain a pound of fat, you'd have to consume 3500 cals over your maintenance calories over the week.

Just log today and move on. Don't starve yourself. What message would you be sending to your kids if you did?

Also, if your normal diet has many foods cut out, consider reintroducing them in daily diet. Weight loss is all about calorie deficit and not about the food one should/shouldn't eat.
  • mom22dogs
    mom22dogs Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Don't buy them again, and just move on, get over it and start again tomorrow with the appropriate calories. It's not the end of the world as we know it just because you over ate some cookies or anything else on one particular day. Do better tomorrow.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    keep seeing this threads name now i want cookies