yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal--can't get past the texture
    Poultry, beef or pork of any kind--so disgusting I will literally throw up
    Kale--feels like I chew forever
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Lettuce - Ugh never been able to eat it but luckily I found out about spinach
    Mushrooms, Cucumbers, and Celery - No thank you. I will pick it out if it's even hidden in my food. Currently trying to find a way to hide cucumbers somewhere though...
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Avocados.
    They're like if someone blended grass into a stick of butter and handed it to you to eat.
    Disgusting.

I was going to say avocados and that is a great description, I could never put it into words.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Kale
    Avocados
    Watermelon
    Celery
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt (gritty, ewww)
    Quinoa
    Lima beans
    Collard/mustard greens
    Tofu (only like it grilled and added to pad thai)
    Okra
    Red delicious - agree with the posters above that those are gross. Gotta be Honeycrisp or Empire for this girl!
  • clags301
    clags301 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Straight up fish oil is all I can think of. I actually crave most the things people have listed here! Ghad.
  • mir1104
    mir1104 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bananas and popcorn! Blah!
  • childofares
    childofares Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I hate cooked vegetables, eggs, fish, and greek yogurt.

Basically everything on every healthy meal plan :(
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Fruits are basically just apples and bananas.
    Veggies i like spinach, arugula, lettuce, rutabaga, canned peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, but only cooked for those two and they have to be in something or have cheese on top, cant eat them plain lol..
    Needless to say Salads are also very limited for me since i dont like most things that people put on them.. but i do make a pretty decent one with the greens, boiled egg, cheese, carrots, dried cranberries and some roasted pumpkin seeds so not all is lost with salads for me yet.. lol
    But other then that i eat most meats, i like different flavors of home made soups, but they usually have the same veggie combo, I eat a lot of sandwiches and wraps, pastas, casseroles, burgers and fries, Mini pizzas, i make some really good cottage cheese and parmesan cheese omelettes, Pancakes, i like my snack foods, i like cheese and crackers with deli meats, hummus, i do like guacamole..

Looks like you have managed to find a pretty good array of foods to eat that work within your tastes, good for you! :)
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Bananas...i like the flavor of the old bananas...new ones suck. And the texture is so slimy :(
  • oceandaisies
    oceandaisies Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a thing about texture

Onions - will eat if cooked to death and in something, otherwise will pick out
    Bananas - will eat if not ripe and even then the texture makes me gag sometimes.
    Cilantro - gross soapy taste, blech!
    Fussy about my apples too - fuji is my fav, honeycrisp are 2nd. Red delicious are gross, hate the texture of them ! Golden delicious picked ripe fresh off the tree are sooo good!
    Liver - barf
    Milk - I have disliked my whole life, even as a child. I use a little in my coffee and sometimes on my cereal now that I am an adult. Tried a few different non dairy ones, didn't like them either

I am wiling to try anything once. I Like most foods healthy or not
  • SadDolt
    SadDolt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    yogurt, oatmeal, strawberries, bananas, soy milk, coconut water, broccoli, fish
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Bananas also. The smell makes me gag. My daughter loves them and I have to leave the room when she eats them. I also flip out if she just puts the peel in the garbage without wrapping it up first.
  • geneticsteacher
    geneticsteacher Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    My list is short too:

Chicken
    Raw onions (cooked are fine)