Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options

Replies

• timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I am also in....will have to be on my honor because once again, not internet service at the lake....but will look forward to WED and SAT challanges...will be busy again at the lake....will weigh in on Mon. (1 week since my last weigh in) and I will also do my fat analysis again then.....hopefully I will not gain and end up obese on the fat scale (HA!!)....:tongue:
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    IM IN!
  • mhesterruns
    Options
    I'm in.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    in again!
  • baby_lovin_060206
    baby_lovin_060206 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I would be in, but doubling my exercise means 14 miles tomorrow. I don't think I am up for that. Can I do 10.5 and call it good?
  • onyxlibra7
    onyxlibra7 Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm INNNNN! =)
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm in....i need to start getting back on track...infact i'm going to double my time away from the computer tomorrow too....i'm going to challenge myself to 2 posts on fb all day!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!:wink:
  • joliezolie
    joliezolie Posts: 19
    Options
    DOUBLE TIME! In!!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am in :smile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I would be in, but doubling my exercise means 14 miles tomorrow. I don't think I am up for that. Can I do 10.5 and call it good?

ABSOLUTELY! You are in!

OK everybody....what is your plan today? I love the idea of doubling my time away from the computer as well! I am starting off the day with oatmeal and cantalope. It is no excuses here today. I currently have a cast on my foot but will get some pilates and light aerobics in. I am modifying some workout tapes so I can get the blood pumping! Ok Mr. Wed.......HERE WE COME! :bigsmile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i started today off the 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and some blueberries on top, my favorite. After class, I'm planning on doing Insanity Month 2 (SCARY!) and doing some light swimming if the weather warms up :) I'll check back with everyone soon!
  • sheresamae
    sheresamae Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am in ! My First Challenge on here.
  • onyxlibra7
    onyxlibra7 Posts: 93
    Options
    Okay so far today I'm down an hour on cardio and I will be walking 30 min this evening that'll give me my double exercise time. Water is a no go cuz I already drink a gallon and then some a day. SO I'M ON IT!! =)
  • suckitup
    suckitup Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've already more than doubled my excersice! I'm happy that I've logged everything that I will eat today so I don't stray! I haven't done that at all this summer. Thanks for this boost...I needed it. :bigsmile:
  • naturalShar
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!
    I finished 71 minutes of cardio and drank 15 cups of water already.
    I still plan to do another 30 minutes of cardio and a 30-45 minute walk. I've got some extra calories to burn since I got lazy with the working out with hubby being home and all,and I ate worse than I usually do:grumble: :embarassed: :ohwell:
  • dbynum1
    dbynum1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Because I'm new to this, I can double just about anything. Yesterday I drank 1 glass of water, today I've already had 2. I walked the dog once around the steamy hot park. Today we're going to double it. (after dark!) Everyone is really encouraging me with their accomplishments.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    OK....you guys are doing it! Awesome! :love:

dbynum1: you and your dog will be in shape in no time! Good job on a great start!:flowerforyou:

naturalshar, fata and onyx: good job on those workouts and water intake! Excellent way to win at this game!:drinker:

shere: So glad you joined us! Have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat skinny Wed!:happy: