2»

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I don't know. I have the garmin app connected but only on the phone.
    I don't think that's the case though cause the webpage is also not working, not on my mac or my pc and the garmin isn't connected to either.

same problem on all three devices?

Yeah. Same problem on all devices :(

I think its MFP issue .. see if they responded to your email yet.. I would def followup with them in a day or two if they have not responded. :)
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Since I've a Windows phone, there's no longer an; application for it & thus I am unable to, try it; that way!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Same issues here for weeks now. Those of y'all who haven't experienced this bug, count yourselves lucky. I'm sure you will soon enough.

I wonder if premium members have this kind of crap to deal with....
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Same issues here for weeks now. Those of y'all who haven't experienced this bug, count yourselves lucky. I'm sure you will soon enough.

I wonder if premium members have this kind of crap to deal with....

I've premium, I haven't sent anyone a; friend request since December because of, my grammar so I; wouldn't know but I didn't have, a problem accepting @Gimsteinn via; my computer!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Just another thought as I brain storm.. Do you either of you have settings turned on for the below, might can try and turn these off. I don't have these turned on, not sure if @DeficitDuchess does or not..

Again I am just turning my technical wheels right now.. lol

Allow Facebook friends to find me
    Allow my Facebook friends to easily add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal.
    Autopost updates to Facebook
    Post Myfitnesspal updates to Facebook automatically.

Twitter

Autopost updates to Twitter
    Post my MyFitnessPal updates to Twitter automatically
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Just another thought as I brain storm.. Do you either of you have settings turned on for the below, might can try and turn these off. I don't have these turned on, not sure if @DeficitDuchess does or not..

Again I am just turning my technical wheels right now.. lol

Allow Facebook friends to find me
    Allow my Facebook friends to easily add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal.
    Autopost updates to Facebook
    Post Myfitnesspal updates to Facebook automatically.

Twitter

Autopost updates to Twitter
    Post my MyFitnessPal updates to Twitter automatically

When I had Facebook, I didn't reconfigure; any default settings but I, just recently deleted my; account because I had an invisible friend that, I couldn't get rid of; off of my list!

I am unable to, deal with; Twitter because I, type novels lol & I refuse to, be character restricted!
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    I found this ticket.. I will look see if there is anyone else that posted a ticket and has received a response.. Have they by chance send you an email update at all?

Can't access friend requests on app nor webpage
    Gimsteinn — Feb 09, 2017 04:25AM PST

Hi sooo.. I get an error message each time I try to check out my friend requests and I have been getting them for days now. Both on the app and on my desktop.

Soooo... Is that something that'll be fixed or?

Best regards

1 Community Answers
    Logan MyFitnessPal Agent
    Feb 09, 2017 02:44PM PST

Thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble. We’ve passed your information on to our developers and opened a service ticket to investigate the issue. We’ll do what we can to locate the source of the issue as efficiently as possible.

Warm Regards,
    Logan
    MyFitnessPal Staff

I've had this issue for well over a month. When it first started someone from tech support tried helping, but had no luck. She then passed my info on to someone else and I never heard from MFP again. It sees to slowly be affecting more and more people. I gave up a month ago. It's obviously a glitch of MFP's end and has nothing to do with us-- doesn't matter what server we use, whether we use an app or computer--- when they ask those questions, you are getting the round around. It's a MFP glitch and why they haven't addressed it is beyond me.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I haven't had this issue as of yet. I do have an issue with the app just randomly closing while I'm browsing my feed. I guess I don't care much for the app so it doesn't bother me as much when it does.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I found this ticket.. I will look see if there is anyone else that posted a ticket and has received a response.. Have they by chance send you an email update at all?

Can't access friend requests on app nor webpage
    Gimsteinn — Feb 09, 2017 04:25AM PST

Hi sooo.. I get an error message each time I try to check out my friend requests and I have been getting them for days now. Both on the app and on my desktop.

Soooo... Is that something that'll be fixed or?

Best regards

1 Community Answers
    Logan MyFitnessPal Agent
    Feb 09, 2017 02:44PM PST

Thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble. We’ve passed your information on to our developers and opened a service ticket to investigate the issue. We’ll do what we can to locate the source of the issue as efficiently as possible.

Warm Regards,
    Logan
    MyFitnessPal Staff

I've had this issue for well over a month. When it first started someone from tech support tried helping, but had no luck. She then passed my info on to someone else and I never heard from MFP again. It sees to slowly be affecting more and more people. I gave up a month ago. It's obviously a glitch of MFP's end and has nothing to do with us-- doesn't matter what server we use, whether we use an app or computer--- when they ask those questions, you are getting the round around. It's a MFP glitch and why they haven't addressed it is beyond me.

Yeah I'm thinking about making another account if they don't fix the glitch. Which would be sad :(
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I received your friend request
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I received your friend request

I didnt
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Me 2 ....Been about 2 or 3 weeks ...Right when I hit 25 requests ...Someone said that has something 2 do with that ...Now it won't let me in 2 see who it is
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Yeah mine are up to 129 or something... seriously people I'm not that fun.. really, I suck.. I'm vain, I only talk about working out or food, share no wall love and hardly ever reply to messages! Stop sending the request cause I can't do anything about them, can't even see who sends them!