Say it again, Sam......

Replies

• VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    you irritate me, and i refuse to go in your thread, but i want to - i really really want to~
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    I would have let you ride my horse, but I love my horse more than I love you. I also don't like people using my saddle, soooo, no, just no.
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    MJFSH wrote: »
    got so annoyed you didn't offer me the coffee i wanted, or maybe forgot how i usually take my coffee? how could you do that to me? :'(

I'm sorry. I have so many coffee orders and preferences to remember these days :cry:
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    kq1981 wrote: »
    Sometimes I roll my eyes so hard at u I fall off my chair

I laughed way too hard at this.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited February 2017
    I like your humor. I like your beautiful brown curls and your deep brown eyes. Your smile is gorgeous and I love following you on Insta. Your kids are adorable as well and I can't wait to get to know you better when the friend request error is fixed
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Thank you for allowing me to vent without thinking I'm crazy. <3
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    @Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I like your humor. I like your beautiful brown curls and your deep brown eyes. Your smile is gorgeous and I love following you on Insta. Your kids are adorable as well and I can't wait to get to know you better when the friend request error is fixed

I got a FR today after weeks of nothing....is it fixed?
  • _dixiana_
    I am sincerely confused by you.
  • Gimsteinn
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    @Gimsteinn wrote: »

I got a FR today after weeks of nothing....is it fixed?

I can't access mine yet. Maybe they're working on it. Hopefully they are
  • Gimsteinn
    I love your red hair and your son is adorable. Your funny way of describing your life with your toddler makes me laugh.
    I like you but I'm scared to interact with you.. I wouldn't know what to say..
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    you stole my girl from me - i will always hate you for that. however, you do seem like a pretty cool guy.~
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I am happy you want to be a better person. So to help...

In 1916, the president of the United States issued a proclamation that officially established June 14 as Flag Day; in August 1949, National Flag Day was established by an Act of Congress. Flag Day is not an official federal holiday.

It is also my anniversary, so I never forget flag day.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I feel like we've been friends forever!
    And in MFP world we have been! :blush:

Thank you for always being there for me and especially for looking out for me during that rough patch I was going through over a year ago when I left home for a bit. You'll never know how much that helped and how much it meant to me knowing that you were just a Skype call away!

You are such a Beautiful Soulful person with a huge heart of Gold who is Loved by so many! I love your Boldness and sometimes lack of filter which always cracks me up and even sometimes makes me gasp in shock! :open_mouth:
    I sometimes catch myself saying something naughty and instantly think "Uh oh, (..... ) Is rubbing off on me!" :tongue:

I honestly hope that one day I can fly across the world and visit you my Dear Heart! You are so Amazing my Sweet Sister and I Love you!!! :heart:

Three words ...
    I love you <3
  • Gimsteinn
    MrStabbems wrote: »

I feel like I've read this before A... Like a few months ago..
  • _dixiana_
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I am happy you want to be a better person. So to help...

In 1916, the president of the United States issued a proclamation that officially established June 14 as Flag Day; in August 1949, National Flag Day was established by an Act of Congress. Flag Day is not an official federal holiday.

It is also my anniversary, so I never forget flag day.

I know a pretty cool girl who was born on Flag Day.

• Gimsteinn
    Thanks for calling me a catfish. It was a great compliment or I'm going to take it as one. Lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Honestly, I have no clue what the color of a birds feathers has to do with anything in caging them. But Morgan makes it sound ah'ight.
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Coffey...like the drink, but not spelt the same.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »

I feel like I've read this before A... Like a few months ago..

I know. :blush:
This discussion has been closed.