Say it again, Sam......

LL5lifts
LL5lifts Posts: 15,282 Member
Lets spread some positive vibes anonymously. You know the rules...no names, no tagging people, keep the guesses to yourself, don't judge others on their posts, lets let this be the area to share your secrets, share your thoughts, and spread some good will toward others. Secretly, of course.

Keep it clean, keep it kind, if its an anger vent please keep it respectful and tactful. Supporting others, building them up, helping them along this day with a little mystery, entertainment, and positivity.

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    When I'm sick and not feeling well, I don't want anyone touching me or near me at all.
    I'd totally let you snuggle me though. :kissing_heart:
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    You seem like a very kind and caring person, taking care of families when they need it most. Sorry to hear you are going through a rough time and hope the road ahead is better.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    You seem smart, witty, kind, wise, and honest, with an appreciation for the absurd -- and your gifs are spectacular.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    I sincerely hope you have found help and are doing well. Life does not have to be such a struggle.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    We talk a lot, you make me smile, you're not into pegging ( :# ), you're an awesome dad and if we were about to be under nuclear attack I'd want to be in your bunker.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    I am lucky to have you as an actual friend. You are honestly a big reason I have survived the last few months. Thank you!
  • synchkat
    Sometimes I go to your profile just so I can look at your picture and sigh
  • synchkat
    You don't give yourself much credit but I know you are an amazing person who has been a friend of mine for a long time. From across the internet I've watched your attempts at self destruction but you always rise above and carry on and I think that's amazing and you are one of the toughest people I "know". You'll always be a friend who is always on my mind and I hope one day your brain sees what everyone else sees because you are really a wonderful person
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Everything about you is beautiful. You amaze me, inspire me, and effect me in the best ways. I would totally share my cinnamon roll with you, and that is saying something.
This discussion has been closed.