Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I think we would have a great time sitting by a bonfire and goofing around. Possibly drinking a beer. Okay definitely drinking a beer. Or two.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    You had me at "you seem fun"
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    If situations were different, things would be different. I understand that, but you will always be on my mind
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    You'll probably never see this, but I'm thankful that I met you. You were one of my first friends on MFP, and the one that inspired me to do my own research. You are brilliant, well-spoken, inspiring, and have amazing taste in cookies. If the impact you had in the lives of your friends is any indication, you're going to be one hell of a mother.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    You may see this and you will think it isn't about you because you are too hard on yourself. You have been a great friend to me and you are a genius when it comes to naming children ;) These struggles won't last forever, you are strong enough to flourish.

I don't think this is about me and because of it I won't be bringing Phillilpington or Boaty McBoatFace over for a play date now. :angry:
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Whenever I need etiquette advice, I know whom's sophisticated enough; to ask!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I love that she talks about, the daily adventures of her toddler; especially since I don't have children!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I am curious about, how her children obtained; their nicknames!
This discussion has been closed.