Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    She was the 1st person to, message me after agreeing with my response to; a heated topic & invite me to, regularly socialize with, her & her friends!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    My first impression of you was not great. I am very happy to say that first impressions were wrong, and that you are just all around awesome. Sometimes I mentally apologize to you for thinking unpleasant things when I first encountered you.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I want to reply to some of these posts where people have been mean to the poster and tell them that I'm sorry people are mean and that I like them.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I love your shirts... but I don't always say so because I don't want you to think I'm obsessed. (I may be a little obsessed)
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    You always find a way to speak positively, even when you're struggling or upset. You're an amazing and fun person, and always so very kind. And yes, I know I still owe you a coffee/toffee picture. Keep on being you, because you are a person worth being.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I just want to thank you for turning around my mood that was headed towards awful. You didn't even mean to do it. But it worked and I'm smiling again. :)
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    We almost never became friends because of a MFP glitch that made you think I didn't want to be friends with you. Stupid app!
    I'm so glad I get to see your gorgeous face on the regular. You are truly a genuine person. Kind and funny, smart and inspiring. You have one of the most amazing transformations and I wish you lived closer because we'd totally be besties.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I wish I could see your "before" pics.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    you are very pretty...but i never compliment you because you seem to do that enough on your own and i ain't down with egos that size.

<3 this.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I think you don't give yourself enough credit. And I want to punch you in the arm and say "stop".
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I've always suspected you didn't like me very much, but wasn't sure why. I might just be overthinking it.
This discussion has been closed.