Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Will Anyone ever like me or love me for who I am as a person? Why can't I find that person? I know my SIZE has ALWAYS been the issue! Why can't people look past that? I'm trying So so hard! There's MORE to me than just my weight!

I used to think that if I could just lose weight then everyone would love me for who I am, and it would be great. The truth is, people are inherently self-motivated and self-involved (not in a bad way...they just are). Even if you look like a Victoria's Secret model, people will let you down and/or make you feel like you're not good enough if you let them. All losing weight does is help you know that it's not bc your weight. I think the real trick is learning to love yourself enough that other people can't make you feel unworthy. I'm there some days...but I still have a lot of work to do.

Sorry to get all Doctor Phil, and I hope you had a great birthday!!!!!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I believe one day you'll be posting selfies of a hotass body I'll just think WOW. She's come so far and looks drop dead gorgeous.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    be comfortable in your own skin whilst you still wear it, I know i will be.
  • IceQueen1986
    IceQueen1986 Posts: 32 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You have the body by Fisher but the brain's from Mattel
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    The real you was so nice to talk to..
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    You made me laugh when I needed it most. I'm glad "Bra Gate" turned out well. :lol:
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    I can't respond to any thread titled "dating advice".... It's depressing, and it would be a full time job :joy:

My response would always just be this:

5469.jpg
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I can't respond to any thread titled "dating advice".... It's depressing, and it would be a full time job :joy:

My response would always just be this:

5469.jpg

but jen, the world deserves your wisdom.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    You are smart , funny and beautiful ..I love your wicked sense of humour
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful. Inside and out. Completely.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    You have everything you need to be happy, yet you focus only on the few things that you would like to change in yourself. I hope some day you can see how AMAZING you are.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I may just have a fledgling(read:huge) crush on you. But my mind seems to go in to panic mode and ceases to be able to interact in a normal /human/ legible way. I wish you'd post more.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I think I intimidate you. And that makes me sad because I feel like we could have some cool platonic conversations.
This discussion has been closed.