Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Options

Replies

• aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    7c4b2jofhc92.jpg

aww looks like my Cleo, just slightly fluffier around the edges.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    uj1u8t4a5jy0.jpg
    3qdzsotltvmb.jpg

Oskar and Oliver, my pooches :)

Oliver has since been re-homed to one of my most trusted and respected friends. Hell that dog lives a more comfortable life than I do! I still consider him mine and can see him anytime I want :)

Oskar is becoming a tyrant in his old age! But he is such a sweetheart <3

I recently had to rehome my little girl Peaches, hardest thing..it near broke my heart.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    uj1u8t4a5jy0.jpg
    3qdzsotltvmb.jpg

Oliver has since been re-homed to one of my most trusted and respected friends. Hell that dog lives a more comfortable life than I do! I still consider him mine and can see him anytime I want :)

I recently had to rehome my little girl Peaches, hardest thing..it near broke my heart.

We had to rehome a dog 8 years ago too because he had severe resource guarding issues and would have probably bitten my kids (toddlers at the time). Then he suddenly died in his new home 3 months later... that was probably the hardest part of it. We never knew what happened.
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    look at those smile
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    gdnwlsl6dixp.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    uj1u8t4a5jy0.jpg
    3qdzsotltvmb.jpg

We had to rehome a dog 8 years ago too because he had severe resource guarding issues and would have probably bitten my kids (toddlers at the time). Then he suddenly died in his new home 3 months later... that was probably the hardest part of it. We never knew what happened.

Not knowing would be hard but can totally see why for your kids safety you did. The hard part was I'd had her 10 years. It wasn't her fault that my other female seemed to hate her.. yes.. they'd always had the odd scuffle but in the past 2 months the fights became ferocious, stitches, vet visits. I'd tried everything, aversion therapy, behaviourist, the last straw was the vet gave me drugs for both.. I realised that as much as it hurt me that drugged was no life for my sweet little girl.
    I've received pics of Peaches with the new owners baby, she was curled up beside her. I take some solice in knowing she's gone to a lovely family who are looking after her and showering her with love.
    Still hurts though :cry:
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options

That is very heartbreaking, I've only had to do that once in my life (well twice if you count a horse, but she came back to me after nineteen years), {hugs} The dog was a stray that it took us 14 months to capture. She seemed to adjust well to house life, and then one day she and my ex's dog just got into it in a bad way. I found a home on a cotton farm far away, and she is doing well up there. I still miss her though, and it's been seven years.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    kzty3rx39uua.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    4ozao9aljsqh.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    6tjcuj069dij.jpg