Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Options

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    n9qoe8f0g5zu.jpeg

Leave him for one night...he hates me!

Some good ol snuggle time fixes everything :)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    4a57on4plfgu.jpg

Not the clearest, but it was taken today. Madison is still with me, showing no signs of deteriorating with the bone cancer, as a matter of fact we are debating whether we need a second opinion on her diagnosis. Its been 4 months, the left leg got better, no more hobbling/limping, she actually gallops across the yard like she is young gain. She eats really well too. Tough ole girl she is. :smile:

Interesting, glad she is doing well :heart:
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    n9qoe8f0g5zu.jpeg

Leave him for one night...he hates me!

Some good ol snuggle time fixes everything :)

Agree, we spent some quality time together...he loves daddy again!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    bb6ami2wtcf8.jpg

awww, dogs with the funny tongues (there is some name for it, I can't remember) are hard to resist.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    bb6ami2wtcf8.jpg

Aww, those eyes, ears, short legs and toes though. :heart:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

The pic above reminded me to share the love with Jules is my ugly dog. She got some sort of infection around the eyes, lids and side of her face many years ago. Doc never knew what the infection was, tried many course of meds before doing surgery. He went over board on the lower eye and well as you can see she is permanently disfigured.

Sweetest dog too, her pouty mouth and ugly eye sets her apart from the rest. :heart:

dawwww, shes not ugly, she looks like she needs hugs though!
  • mybassfishingirl
    mybassfishingirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    g59v8x5qcw7o.jpg
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    4a57on4plfgu.jpg

Not the clearest, but it was taken today. Madison is still with me, showing no signs of deteriorating with the bone cancer, as a matter of fact we are debating whether we need a second opinion on her diagnosis. Its been 4 months, the left leg got better, no more hobbling/limping, she actually gallops across the yard like she is young gain. She eats really well too. Tough ole girl she is. :smile:

I'm happy to hear this RoxieDawn. :D<3 You're right. That vet could have been wrong. Maybe it was something else. Maybe just a sprang leg or something. Maybe its possible she needed to go number 2. Did you change her food? We put a tiny bit (1tbsp) of pure pumpkin into our girls dry dog food to help them go to the bathroom. And I also read that some of the Costco Brand dry dog foods had been recalled a while back. Happy to hear she's better.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    bb6ami2wtcf8.jpg

:D:*
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    0uwji57yu3gb.gif

:D:D:D:D:D