Ladies: Do you cheat during your period?

Options
124»

Replies

• rudina100
    rudina100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do get a treat if I have cravings, for example last time I had a Galaxy bar didn't feel bad at all
  • LemonadeCandy_
    LemonadeCandy_ Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I get ravenous and exhausted during PMS, so I tend to eat a bit more. I think it's normal for most people!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    OK I thought OP meant "Do you CHEAT during your period?" and I thought, "WHAT??"
  • mmmpork
    mmmpork Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I don't do cheat days. If I want to eat something, I work it into my calorie budget. I actually have a problem with bingeing that I'm taking medication for and so cheat days are not for me. I know they work for a lot of people and I can't help it if I'm a little jealous ;)

The medication isn't as effective during PMS/menstruation. I have a few choices and I've done all of these, don't have the foods I want to binge on in the house, don't try for a calorie deficit on those days just try to avoid a surplus, find something else to binge on that has less calories (like carrots), work it into my budget and don't binge on it. It really depends on what all else is going on in my life. If I'm really stressed about something, and I'm having trouble fighting the urge to binge, I give in, but with the rule that I have to log it, I can't have a calorie surplus, and I can't have that type of food in the house again until I hit my next major weight target. I'm actually "grounded" from ice cream right now for that reason haha. Cryptonite!! https://d2lnr5mha7bycj.cloudfront.net/product-image/file/large_097a5875-e8ae-4b3e-a4a1-039a9590675f.jpg
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Is water wet?! Hell yeah I cheat!! Successfully, every month lol. I get that craving for chocolate, and I just lose it! After two years I'm just realizing this pattern. I try to cut myself a little slack during TOM, and then I keep exercising and logging. I refuse to weigh myself though.