The diet sabatogers

Options

Replies

• ajoseph5
    ajoseph5 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have this happen very often. It as if they are constantly trying to entice you to give in to unhealthy food. I simply tell them truth, I have a goal I am trying to reach and that my health is very important to me. I appreciate and thank you for thinking about me though. I have learned once you let them know two or three times and don't back away from it, they tend to stop for a while.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    @Look_Its_Kriss you are quickly becoming on of my favourites here, just saying.

But @jaydedmiss, you've been a favourite for a while now, and I want you to start a thread titled "What did my Aunt do to my food this week". I will seriously pay to read this.

If I ever re-think my not having friends here, you two are at the top of the list. :)

Just smiled so hard LOL. <3 you to. Ill definatly start writing down the things she says, I see her every sunday i can come back and tell y'all weekly ;D Shes never at a loss for bad opinions and stupidity.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    @Look_Its_Kriss you are quickly becoming on of my favourites here, just saying.

But @jaydedmiss, you've been a favourite for a while now, and I want you to start a thread titled "What did my Aunt do to my food this week". I will seriously pay to read this.

If I ever re-think my not having friends here, you two are at the top of the list. :)

Just smiled so hard LOL. <3 you to. Ill definatly start writing down the things she says, I see her every sunday i can come back and tell y'all weekly ;D Shes never at a loss for bad opinions and stupidity.

Told you once. Old enough to be your father so stop flirting with me LOL

(Yeah, I know you aren't but give the 51 yr old gray haired dude his fantasy)

• JaydedMiss
    Options
    ;):*
  • Tacklewasher
    Options
    Yeah, I worked out a fair bit today and am on my 3rd glass of wine (*kitten* I had the calorie room) so feel free to ignore me.

:)
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    i wormed my way into being kriss's only friend. im a loner ;D
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    side note, Are you gona share the wine @Tacklewasher
  • Tacklewasher
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Sure. Home brew but a pretty decent Cab Merlot.

I live in BC wine country and have spent my entire 2 week holidays visiting Wineries in the Oliver/Osoyoos area. Best wine country in Canada.

This summer is 2 weeks on the Oregon coast, and we've got the wineries picked out already.

Damn thing with this weight loss *kitten*, is I'm becoming a bit of a lightweight with wine. Could definatley knock back more at 330 lbs then at 260 and I'll be 220 before summer. Gonna be a real wimp this time around.
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    ill come get the wine when i finish bringing kriss her chocolate bar XD
  • Tacklewasher
    Options
    Look at us... spanning the country... BC, ON, NS

Which means you two should be in bed by now. Seriously. It's 9 pm here and I'm old. But what are you two young pretty girls doing on a forum this time on a Saturday night?
  • Tacklewasher
    Options
    Third glass is gone and I have 360 Calories left.

Another glass and some Mars Bites?
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    ....young....saturday. LOL

Ill be up for hours yet i have stuff to do, and mentally prep self for my aunt tomorow i really dunno if i can handle her sabotage attempts this week. Already been eating more myself to make my muscles feel beter she may put me back to gaining weight for a day xD
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    I havent been sleeping lately been over 2 weeks since iv been able to sleep more than 2-3 hours in a night. Annoys me but its natural for me few weeks/months little sleep into few months awesome sleep into a week or 2 of no sleep (those times are dangerous)
  • Tacklewasher
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    ....young....saturday. LOL

Ill be up for hours yet i have stuff to do, and mentally prep self for my aunt tomorow i really dunno if i can handle her sabotage attempts this week. Already been eating more myself to make my muscles feel beter she may put me back to gaining weight for a day xD

Pee before she picks you up.