The diet sabatogers

Options

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    I havent been sleeping lately been over 2 weeks since iv been able to sleep more than 2-3 hours in a night. Annoys me but its natural for me few weeks/months little sleep into few months awesome sleep into a week or 2 of no sleep (those times are dangerous)

I hate insomnia. I get it in small bursts, 2-4 days. It really does impact my exercises in the morning.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    ....young....saturday. LOL

Ill be up for hours yet i have stuff to do, and mentally prep self for my aunt tomorow i really dunno if i can handle her sabotage attempts this week. Already been eating more myself to make my muscles feel beter she may put me back to gaining weight for a day xD

Pee before she picks you up.

lmao her kids going to be with her so tomorow i imagine ill skip going, Shes going to go to a big restaurant like always when he comes and iv been living off many many small snacks in my extended no sleep days so a restaurant meal would just blow that out of the water even without her adding butter XD

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Yeah, dog threw up this morning. But on the laminate so no real issue except I always almost add to it when I clean it up. But it was in the hallway so I couldn't very well claim I didn't see it and leave it for the wife.
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    ill probably try to sleep soon.. cat barfed on my blanket today so its hanging up in the bathroom drying because i lost my laundry card and only 1 washer down there doesnt take the card but all the dryers take the card.. anyway, since i bought the blanket recently i never did get around to washing the previous one because its too big for the machines... =/ cheapos.. buy bigger appliances!! so ill be sleeping with no blanket lol

Ill share mine i have about 25. Not even kidding. Im an adult who likes to build blanket forts :D
  • JaydedMiss
    edited February 2017
    Options
    nope all mine are big and red or purple...Pro to where i work is donations of stuff XD We had a huge overload of blankets come in and i got them all for my birds/guests. Their super comfy tho :D

I want it O_O

edit: im tired completely forgot to respond to cat stuff. I hope its okay D: Lily had heart surgery before ...super odd to hear in a kitten. Bills really do suck i was grateful i worked at the vets at the time so i didnt have to pay XD
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    potatoes. Eat alot of them. Cheap easy meals xD huge fan
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    Cmon over ill feed you i have tuna and potatoes to last weeks XD I buy the tuna in bulk of 50 cans and i go through 20 pounds of potatoes a week xD
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    I have a couple names in the friend list que lol but Jayded is definitely the one in the solid white room by herself lol.. the other two are knocking on the door.. but the door is white too.. so.. can't open it until i find it.

I can't find the door to your white room from mine. I'm the one who keeps cursing. ;)

And Tacklewasher its nice to share. Just saying! ;)
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    :D
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    I just read this whole thread. This is a classic, and @Look_Its_Kriss @JaydedMiss @Tacklewasher rock.

You rock much better than Himalayan Rock Salt, which in no way deserves to be a thing.

I expect to see this promised thread about Aunt Saboteur before tomorrow.
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    I just read this whole thread. This is a classic, and @Look_Its_Kriss @JaydedMiss @Tacklewasher rock.

You rock much better than Himalayan Rock Salt, which in no way deserves to be a thing.

I expect to see this promised thread about Aunt Saboteur before tomorrow.

haha ill have to reread the thread myself i forget why people seem amused XD I promise to post something about my aunt! No idea where ill do it though >..> Chit- Chat maybe
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    Nope never but I have no idea where a post like that would fit xD guess I can't post anything haha