Shout out for Jasmin Norman

Options

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    yeah shes taking advantage of being hot i guess. Like really none of us are going out whining about our bodies and asking people to fix it for us XD And as it was said hers isnt even bad.

My loose skin is begining >.>
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    i really love wearing long mini dress like shirts. Hide the flab and just suits a body with excess skin xD plus their cute and comfy and fit basically any occasion dressy wise.

long shirts before would of made me look pregnant now i look slim as hell in them with leggings. Kind of love it
  • JaydedMiss
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yeah long anything on me kind of made me look massive... well at 300 pounds it was hard to find clothing.
    Plus on top of that plus size clothing stores really take advantage of that fact. $50 for shirts, $80 for jeans.. the amount of money you have to pay to have a few outfits is ridiculous

yeah i was begining to have that problem...was only 232 at my highest at 5 ft 3 i kind of just went the dress like a man route with zero *kitten* given in big over sized sweaters and spaghetti strap shirts underneath i fooled self into thinking made me look skinny because i had a thin waist compared to the rest of me xD

• JaydedMiss
    Options
    i always carried weight in my upper arms...still do...beggining to get used to it but to this day i hate doing out in short sleeves >.>

I still own all my giant *kitten* hoodies they look rediculous on me nowXD

Side note...When you wear older clothes that are loose and baggy big things like sweaters after weight loss you go back to feeling like a fat fat person i swear people down on me when im dressed like that....Even when its clear im small underneath >.> mind is a powerful thing
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Kris, what she has is.... publicity! (and boobs)

Re the rest of it. Impressive result. Too swiftly achieved. The real test? What she weighs in february 2020, and February 2022. Let me know then please.

I remember boobs... LOL
    I have some left.. but honestly.. the other half of what i look like i have is foam haha..
    Thank god for push up bras honestly. haha

In any case.. i guess its back to the work - a - day world where i earn $16 an hour and learn to love my body.
    Foam bits and all lol
    Can't say i would really want people giving me money because they like certain parts of my body.. Dating sites used to annoy me for that very reason when i used to use them.

iv been blessed to keep majority of my boobs over the past 83 pounds....theyve thinned a little nothing major. I think their begining to though ..>.> maybe in my last 15 pounds. Never even though about push up bras i wear mostly sports bras because comfort and im way to broke for new bras XD do push up bras really help? their more for adding size right? or is it more comfy to you now? man itl be weird to get into a pushup itd of strangled me before...
  • JaydedMiss
    edited February 2017
    Options
    good to know, When i bend is when you see mine to they turn ...flatter....with stretch marks..and pointy XD I imagine you know what i mean.. ill have to definatly check out some push up bras. Walmart is a life saver for those losing weight...no one ever told me it was so expensive xD

edit: sorry i kind of hijacked the thread but it was on topic in a way XD Just a roundabout way from the original post
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Nope, you buy some nice clothing and you rock your body the way it is..

sws7kki3gztg.jpg

And hopefully for me in time the way my body looks wont bother me as much. Its just a new view of myself in the last year, but its like a new haircut, just gotta get used to it, right?

I am liking this woman! <3
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    true. Reality side :p

• JaydedMiss
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Jasmine spent $8,000 on a skin tightening surgery and although it helped, much of the excess skin still remains.
    You can expect to pay from $6500 to $9,500 for a breast augmentation procedure

So if she already spent that much on "skin tightening" why does she need another.... I think your right no doubt xD

I suppose fake boobs tighten boob skin XD
  • thielke2015
    thielke2015 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ok guys, let's get some perspective! it generates debates ok? and the OP (me) is not saying she lost it at a healthy rate. as far as make up etc go's ... don't knock someone for wanting to make the best of their new looks! i do not wear make up at all ( i don't need to ;) but i'm certainly not going to judge someone on individual choice.
    she might not have done it the right way and yes i do not agree with gofundme for this reason. However, looking at what this lady went through..... i know we all have stuff in life but i doubt many of us have been involved in an armed robbery. no doubt that left long lasting psychological effects and i certainly could not have done what she did had that happened to me.
    so i think i was recognising her strength of will. i hope she does keep it off and is able to find some kind of peace in her life.