Question for women who are easy...

Options

Replies

• Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    it would be awesome to ask whats one of her fav meals but yeah any effort will be appreciated.
    3rd or 4th would be ok I think but that depends on both lol like somewhat skip the f*** dinner ;)
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I always cook...love cooking!

Just tell me what you like and I would be happy to make it. If I've never made it before...getting a recipe is fine.

Whatcha want ladies?
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    beef steak :) baked potatoe sour cream and broccoli :D
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    Options
    beef steak :) baked potatoe sour cream and broccoli :D

You got it!

All on the grill. If you have never had grilled broccoli before, it is the bomb! Its quick, needs to be watched constantly on low heat to get it to that sweet spot, but yum!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Italian or seafood.

But it has to be the FANCY stuff...not just chef boyardee and some boiled shrimp!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I'm going on month 3 of an extremely low-carb diet, so.....

Corn chips with guacamole and beans and lots of beer, followed by
    Chicago-style deep dish pizza for dinner, and devil's food chocolate cake for desert.

Ooh, yeah!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Love to cook and my wife and I use this time to catch up on the days events.

Wife's favorite is my poached salmon in a lemon dill sauce (done on the grill in foil packets) with grilled asparagus and grilled squash.

Rounded out with a nice chilled wine.

Clean-up is easy as all the cooking is on the grill.
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I have a rule, I'll cook every night if I NEVER have to do the dishes LOL

Second this.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My husband is the best at making omelets. I can't seem to get those suckers to flip without falling apart and his come out perfect every time. So I guess an omelet? I'm a cheap date.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    Options
    Italian or seafood.

But it has to be the FANCY stuff...not just chef boyardee and some boiled shrimp!

How about some scallops?
    Not store bought...I have a scallop fisherman friend in Rhode Island who literally ships me, overnight on dry ice, about 10 lbs every time he comes back to shore. These scallops are huge, about 2 inches in diameter, and the most tender you have ever had!

Since it is summer time, we will do this on the grill too. Do you like a smoke flavor, or an intense garlic sear?
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    ...to cook for.

what sort of meal would impress you if it were made by a guy you were dating?

and which date is the right date for a guy to show off his cooking skills? 3rd? 4th? 5th?

I had a guy make for me (3rd date) a most elaborate and delicious sauerbraten once. He put a lot of work in to it, used his late-mother's recipe, and it was one of the best meals I ever ate! It also gave him an opportunity to show off his nice home that he kept neat and his wonderful veggie garden. I was really impressed!

But. . . that was my last date with him despite his grand effort. I met my now husband just prior to that date and the rest is history ;).

I'd think a good steak and bountiful salad, bottle of wine or maybe an offer of a creative cocktail, would make a nice impression. But truth is IME when we're naturally attracted to someone, it doesn't take fancy meals or such. My husband didn't cook for me while we were courting, he lived in a messy, tiny apartment, and I was still gaga and had weak knees for him ;)
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I would like a guy to cook me a big steak in front of me. A few weeks in would be good.
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    By the third or fourth date is a great time. Hopefully you've eaten at least one meal together by then and have some idea of how/what she eats. Any effort at all that demonstrates 1) you paid attention to her, 2) you are interested in her still, and 3) you care enough to demonstrate 1 and 2, you really can't go wrong! :)
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My husband is the best at making omelets. I can't seem to get those suckers to flip without falling apart and his come out perfect every time. So I guess an omelet? I'm a cheap date.

I'm the exact same. I love omelettes but can't flip them to save my life. They always look like scrambled eggs in the end. my bf made me an omelette one day and that totally pushed me over the edge.

Otherwise, I'd say 3rd or 4th date, either a light/simple pasta dish, or a steak!

It really is the effort that we appreciate the most.
  • joshkylewv
    joshkylewv Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Guys cook? WTF, my husband said it was impossible. I've been duped.

Next you will say they can do dishes.

We can cook like champions. But it has been proven through science that a man can not properly wash dishes or do laundry.
  • riddleofstars
    riddleofstars Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel like any effort to prepare a healthful meal will be appreciated. Do it fairly early into the relationship, and add wine.

For what it's worth, my chef husband couldn't even cook oatmeal when I met him. I invested a lot of time and patience (and cooking of my own), and now I reap the rewards: delicious meals that are typically calorie-laden, but still fantastic. When I cook, I just have to accept that he will stand in front of the seasoning cabinet and douse his plate with whatever spices I forgot about.
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    3rd or 4th date would be nice. it all depends on what she likes to eat. My preference would be a nice grilled salmon with a spring mix salad and a nice glass of chilled white wine. Oh and some flowers on the table. That would be impressive!

^ This is a nice idea. You have to make sure she isn't allergic to a certain type of flower or just get her favorite. It shows you have been paying attention to her when she talks. Same goes for the wine, her favorite will totally set the mood.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    ...to cook for.

what sort of meal would impress you if it were made by a guy you were dating?

and which date is the right date for a guy to show off his cooking skills? 3rd? 4th? 5th?

I won my gal by cooking her a cauliflower pizza crust with cauliflower for toppings. Then I followed it with cauliflower ice cream. Panties were gone in under 3 seconds.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I'm the only one in my house who can apparently do dishes or cook anything substantial.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I think this thread is a joke.:huh: There's no way they can cook or do dishes. I just checked with my husband and he says that men cannot do those things. He also confirmed that men can't fold laundry or operate a vacuum cleaner.

I only do so for people who send me FRs.