Are u a *kitten*!!!

Replies

• breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    Can someone please tell me what "kitten" is???! I keep seeing it and I just have no clue!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member

pudgy1977 wrote: »
    slomo22 wrote: »
    What is a *kitten*? I've seen it referenced several times on this site but no where else. Even Google doesn't have the answer...

It is MFP's swear word filter. Try typing the F word, and it comes out Kitten

• breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    What is a *kitten*? I've seen it referenced several times on this site but no where else. Even Google doesn't have the answer...

OHHHHHH okay thank you haha
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member

OHHHHHH okay thank you haha

25.gif
    you do not talk about *kitten*
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I'm nice. I don't gossip, spread rumors, don't entertain people who do and I don't start *kitten* even with people I don't like. I try to keep my complaining to a minimum and strive for positivity. I don't enjoy tearing other down or losing my cool. That's not to say that I can't be though. But am I a *kitten* in general? Nah. I just have my guard up and resting *kitten* face. Honestly I only fight with my older brother and younger sister bc they are horrible and there's a short fuse with them bc of all the history. Only people who've seen that side of me in public were drunk men disrespecting my friends. I've more of a mama bear mentality than a general *kitten* factor. Anyone close to me are considered my cubs lol. Internet wise? Only if you started it, you came after an internet cub or you're a perv with no respect. I always have good reason and I don't believe in being the "bigger person". Been that in my younger years and that just teaches people that you won't do anything about them and makes yourself a target and a time bomb. Nip it in the bud.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    I'm only a *kitten* when I interact with other people....... when I'm by myself, locked in my room, with the blinds closed..... I'm generally okay...
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Im too blunt to be considered nice. Everyone wants to be lied to and live in their own lies and get upset because I am blunt. I am always joking around but I call them like I see them.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Yes

We know.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Im too blunt to be considered nice. Everyone wants to be lied to and live in their own lies and get upset because I am blunt. I am always joking around but I call them like I see them.

My boss says I do the same thing. He tells me "you can put lipstick on a pig and you will call the damn thing an ugly *kitten* pig." LOL
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    In real life I'm nice, too nice, that level of nice were you get walked all over, I wish I was more of a *kitten*.
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    edited February 2017
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    In real life I'm nice, too nice, that level of nice were you get walked all over, I wish I was more of a *kitten*.

Me too.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,236 Member
    It's easier to be a kitten on line than IRL. If people were face to face they wouldn't dare say 90% of what the nasty stuff they say on line.
    (Myself included)
  • Motorsheen
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    It's easier to be a kitten on line than IRL. If people were face to face they wouldn't dare say 90% of what the nasty stuff they say on line.
    (Myself included)

Oh yeah? ?!!

Ima callin' you out!

.... you're right, that was pretty easy.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    There's a couple of ways to look at this subject.

To be a complete *kitten* takes a lot of energy and I would describe it as negative energy. That's not good.

If you're a total sweetheart, people might be inclined to take advantage of your good nature.

I think the trick is to remain positive and treat others well while maintaining the ability to NGAF.

Can you teach me to NGAF? Because I tend to get taken advantage of. All of the time.

You need to prepare a white russian, possibly wear a robe.

life-goes-on-lebowski.gif
  • Motorsheen
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    There's a couple of ways to look at this subject.

To be a complete *kitten* takes a lot of energy and I would describe it as negative energy. That's not good.

If you're a total sweetheart, people might be inclined to take advantage of your good nature.

I think the trick is to remain positive and treat others well while maintaining the ability to NGAF.

Can you teach me to NGAF? Because I tend to get taken advantage of. All of the time.

It would be my honor.
  • pudgy1977
    I didn't think so, but one of my Project Managers just told me I was...so I guess maybe I was wrong
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    general concensus seems to agree with that statement
  • pudgy1977
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    general concensus seems to agree with that statement

Well *kitten*, all this time I thought I was a nice kid....
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    wa2deqmd3mv4.gif

Seriously though it takes a lot for me to be an *kitten*. I'm pretty happy go lucky. I have learned to not let people walk all over me though.