Are u a *kitten*!!!

Replies

• merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    true, if I'm ever being a real *kitten*.... just give me a snack
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    I'm very easy going, I don't get upset easily. I can be blunt so don't ask me if you don't want honesty. It takes a long time for me to lose my temper but when I do, it's really not pretty. I have a smart mouth and can be pretty hateful when I lose my temper. My friends and coworkers think I'm hilarious so I must keep my temper well tamed.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    6sm0f194uxv4.gif

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    I'm the sweetest *kitten* you'll ever meet :p
  • Savage__AF
    Savage__AF Posts: 96 Member
    I may come off as unapproachable (don't know why) but I'm actually pretty shy.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    People say I'm arrogant... but I can't recall who those little people are....
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    I've been told by friends, coworkers, and my performance reviews that I'm nice, positive, and that work and play well with others. I'm laid back, but still have goals. Some have made the mistake of taking my kindness and friendliness as being sheepish or having cowardice. I think I'm sort of like a bear. You really don't want to poke the bear.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    I used to be conceited, but now I'm perfect
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I guess the people I make cry say I am but the others think I'm lovely
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I never lose my cool. Even when some fit chick at the gym is giving me side eye and trying to steal my man. B)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    This week was a good test for me and my conclusion is absolutely not.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    I'm a really nice person in the Dennis Leary sense. A loveable a-hole you tolerate because you just don't want me to be on the other team. You'll get some good laughs and facepalm at some of the things I do/say, but at the end of the day if we sit down to drink at a bar you'll let me sit down next to you and we'll drink a shot of (insert preferred whiskey/cocktail/beverage) and have a few good laughs until they throw us out to shut off the lights (or call the police).
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    I'd say no, I just have a low tolerance for BS. Other people would probably say yes, but that would be the BS I'm talking about.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    I'd say no, I just have a low tolerance for BS. Other people would probably say yes, but that would be the BS I'm talking about.

So then yes.

(Just testing...) ;)
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Some Times

And there are many people that would verify this B)
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Pamela_43 wrote: »

So then yes.

(Just testing...) ;)

LOL. Probably so, but I try not to act like one. I just smirk and walk away.