1235»

Replies

• jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    nomorepuke wrote: »
    tiny_rick wrote: »
    nomorepuke wrote: »
    I don't know what you smell. It's a chit-chat thread. I'm by all means not trolling. People ask all kinds of questions. First of, it's not cheap. So I'd like to be sure before even going to the surgeon. Secondly, should I ask my coworkers if it's a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not comfortable asking a "bewb job" question from family or friends.
    I don't think I'm the first person to ask people's opinion on the internet, and sure as hell the last one.
    Thanks for your judgement!

You would rather get strange advice from the internet than the people in your life that you trust and love.

You realize they would find out eventually right?

My family is super conservative. I know they're not gonna be happy with plastic surgery.
    Jesus never said he is against boob jobs. He's gonnabe unhappy if you are a home wrecker or rob from the elderly.

You can be a devout christian and still be DDDevout.

Are you from Texas? Some of my family lives there and they seem to be really into plastic surgery, flaunting wealth, and Jesus. Always struck me as an odd combo.

i'm from texas. my preference is no bolt-ons, i'm one of the poors, and jesus and i aren't on speaking terms.

so there.

Well, I'm glad there are some diverse opinions in Texas. Following my family's social media is like watching an episode of GCB. Super sad that show only made it one season. There is an episode where one of the teenagers is promised a boob job by her parents as sort of a Texas right of passage. It's available for streaming on the ABC website if you think it could aid in your decision making process, OP.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I prefer natural regardless of size...actually, I'm not a fan of overly large breasts.

Same here.

Small is just fine.

The only turn off would be saggy......

Well, saggy: anything

I have sad saggy boobs that drag on the ground behind me when I walk. Good thing though, because now I know you won't be hounding me for a pic. Due to the .....saggy nature of my situation. I can haz some relief.

drag on the ground ?

.... how's your soccer game ??
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    OP: In all seriousness, are you thinking of having children? And if you do have them, would you be interested in breastfeeding them? Many, many women have the "safe for breastfeeding" procedures done, but end up being unable to breastfeed. It could be that there was not enough glandular tissue in the first place to allow for breastfeeding, but in other instances it was due to harming the glandular tissue or nerves during the procedure. If you are at all interested in eventually breastfeeding, you may wish to wait until after you are done with having children to go through with the procedure. I would hate for you to have to go through the same heartbreak as some of the mothers I have worked with.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Here you go sweetie. I hope this helps in your decision.
    http://explantinfo.com/crystal-hefner-and-her-breast-implant-removal-journey/
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I always joke about getting a boob job but I wouldn't. I like my boobs just the way they are ;)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    "Thinking about getting a couple of fake boobs."

Just a couple? Why stop at two?
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    "Thinking about getting a couple of fake boobs."

Just a couple? Why stop at two?

Get 2 full sets. Live it up!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I always joke about getting a boob job but I wouldn't. I like my boobs just the way they are ;)

so do we.