STRONGER-HIIT Workout-8 weeks

Options
124»

Replies

• blakexx3
    blakexx3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Things happen! Just stay positive and set goals.

Iron done for me today! Actually felt like it was a good workout and much needed after a stressful day at work :)
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not checked in recently... I am horrible sorry. I had such a busy week last week. I hope everyone is enjoying their HIIT workouts. :) Have a great week!
  • blakexx3
    Options
    I've not been on here either. Two days of migraines, two days of vacation time, and now sick with a cold. Feeling a little better today so planning to do fire tonight and hopefully finish the rest of the week strong but also recognizing my own health comes before excercise.
  • bionerdgirl
    bionerdgirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started today! Thank you so much for posting about Stronger HIIT! I enjoyed the first workout, feel completely exhausted in a good way :)
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    @blaketoben I'm sorry to hear that. First and foremost take care of yourself. You can get back in it when you feel up to it. I hope you feel better soon.

@bionerdgirl hey there :) and welcome! I hope you enjoy this HIIT workout series. It's really awesome to see how much your body progresses. Have fun with it.
  • blakexx3
    Options
    Fire done yesterday, iron done today. Looking forward to new workouts next week
  • blakexx3
    Options
    Start of month 2 - oh my how it got intense or maybe it just seems that way since it's new. Combustion down!
  • blakexx3
    Options
    Steel done!!
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    Yea, seems intense because it's all brand new. It will get better just like before. You are doing awesome!!