Options
123457»

Replies

• TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I guess I smiled when I figured out I could tie my back tailgate down with an old skate lace
    and it was good when I pull into the garage safely with no incidents of the tailgate flying up along the road
    and I smiled when the mechanic guy just took my keys and said he'd get it looked at and recited my phone number. I guess I go too often since he seems to know me
    Kinda good and bad at the same time

Was he buff, sweaty and oily..... ???

I go on holiday for a week 2moro... i need pack!

he is none of those. He's nice though
    I seem to make friends with the garage mechanic guys and then they call to tell me my van is ready and say "hi, it's me". And I'm like um ok hi...seriously I spend way too much time at these places

You are clearly savvy.... i always say you need to find 4 people to keep as friends.... a lawyer, a plumber, a mechanic and someone from HR...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Hooray my van doesn't need to be fixed I get to get it soon
  • synchkat
    Options
    I guess I smiled when I figured out I could tie my back tailgate down with an old skate lace
    and it was good when I pull into the garage safely with no incidents of the tailgate flying up along the road
    and I smiled when the mechanic guy just took my keys and said he'd get it looked at and recited my phone number. I guess I go too often since he seems to know me

I seem to make friends with the garage mechanic guys and then they call to tell me my van is ready and say "hi, it's me". And I'm like um ok hi...seriously I spend way too much time at these places

You are clearly savvy.... i always say you need to find 4 people to keep as friends.... a lawyer, a plumber, a mechanic and someone from HR...

hubs is a lawyer, my best friends husband is a plumber, I have my mechanics and HR I know several who do that kinda thing
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options

hubs is a lawyer, my best friends husband is a plumber, I have my mechanics and HR I know several who do that kinda thing

*Gulp* remind me not to mess with you... you got all bases covered....
  • synchkat
    Options

*Gulp* remind me not to mess with you... you got all bases covered....

my brother's a cop so that base is covered too
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Forgiveness is a wonderful thing :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    We won curling
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    The Price Is Right is filming here tonight and my mom called me after work telling me to go with her, but I'd already committed to dogsitting this weekend starting tonight so I couldn't. She sounded so disappointed and I might've just imagined it but I thought I heard her voice catch. I felt so bad.

My aunt just sent a group text of a picture of her and my mom with those stupid name tags on and I'm happy crying right now (probably due to PMS maybe). I'm so happy for her that she got to go.
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It's cold outside again but I'm curled up in bed with my dog at my feet. There's a plan to get the trees off my fence from Wednesday's wind storm. And I'm only working 7 hours tomorrow.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I got ripoff samoas from the dollar store and they're actually really good and I'm glad