What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Well...I am going through some pretty big life struggles and changes, this tattoo is a daily reminder that I can keep going! If you can't read it it says "one foot in front of the other"

I thought that was just a reminder how to get home after the bar

Well that too.....Dual purpose
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    This was taken by my wife during a Cyclocross race last last year. This race was absolutely brutal due to the large amounts of loose, deep sand we had to deal with every lap. The pic was taken as I was shouldering my bike at the start of a long, sandy run-up. Every time I see it I'm reminded how hard that race was, that race season is coming again, and that slacking cannot be tolerated. Must. Train. Hard.
  • DavidRocketts
    DavidRocketts Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Me at work on a jet-ski - safety patrol off the beaches of Anglesey. Yamaha 1200, capable of over 70mph...
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Just me
  • Ansiee_
    Ansiee_ Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    It's the first time I've ever really felt good about how I've looked in the mirror. The shirt was brand new and too big, the pants used to be skin tight and now too loose.
    It's not often I get these moments, so I took a picture.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I did a selfie while riding a carousel at HK Disneyland when we had a 3-day tour there w/ my family last November 2016.
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I was recently in Venice Beach for the week. I found this awesome camper and took a photo because a) it was really unique and b)It struck me that if I moved here this is what I could afford to live in.
  • Birdygirl15
    Birdygirl15 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    A rare selfie for a new hair colour done at the salon and not my usual brassy blonde done at home. Hairdresser gently telling me I'm getting too old to be a bottle blonde anymore, not in those words but I got the drift of her suggestion :D Bless her, but she did a great job. Shame I can't afford a salon colour every time.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    My ex-wife called me a vag, because I was doing sets of deads with 365, while her 132 lbs. *kitten* was shrugging with 315. I didn't actually expect to complete the lift, as I'd only been lifting for about five months.
  • eli67
    eli67 Posts: 110 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    pobhrgg216l3.jpg
    I was heading out to a Zombie bash....as u do on a Saturday night in London!!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    A rare selfie for a new hair colour done at the salon and not my usual brassy blonde done at home. Hairdresser gently telling me I'm getting too old to be a bottle blonde anymore, not in those words but I got the drift of her suggestion :D Bless her, but she did a great job. Shame I can't afford a salon colour every time.

Your hair looks nice. She did a good job. The high and lowlight blonde combo, is nicer than solid brass. You look pretty birdiegirl. :)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    I was having a great day a few weeks back. Hair was looking good. Eyeliner game was on point. Skin was clear. So I took a rare selfie.

Your skin, hair, and eyeliner are perfect. You look pretty too! ;)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    eli67 wrote: »
    pobhrgg216l3.jpg
    I was heading out to a Zombie bash....as u do on a Saturday night in London!!

That sounds fun. You have a nice avatar pic too. :)
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I was bored on an elliptical in a hotel gym while traveling for work
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »
    I was recently in Venice Beach for the week. I found this awesome camper and took a photo because a) it was really unique and b)It struck me that if I moved here this is what I could afford to live in.

Okie dokie. I'm jealous. Did you see the rollar skating guy, with the turban & guitar? I think his name is Harry. Hes pretty cool. :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Someone annoyed me so I went back to the Star Wars cap pic
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    bitmogi got old..so headless torso it is.
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    My wife was taking forever shopping, so I decided to take selfie.