What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• descene
    descene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    When laundry day is approaching and my options are slim I hesitantly put on something other than jeans and a t-shirt. I liked the outfit that day though and I felt happy and confident dressing up a bit more so I took a rare selfie of myself. Thus it was a fitting choice for a MFP profile to me because every time I log I see a moment when I was feeling good, in case I'm not at the time.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I take too many selfies - that happened to be one I liked!

lol.

9c1f4594-bb66-4c2f-88c9-f869cc850ba4.gif
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    My Bitmoji is hot and has no wrinkles.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    My Bitmoji is hot and has no wrinkles.

Not half as a good bone structure as real doh.
  • mgutierrez3h0
    mgutierrez3h0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Birthday party late 2015. Before I became pregnant in 2016, gave birth in September and became a heifer. Lol it's thinspiration
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I'm updating mine. I used to have a sunflower that I grew. Now I have my underware from Billy and Steve, from this day in Oct 2011.
    https://youtu.be/Ql7qF1vAkzI
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    @tjiddy said I looked grumpy, so I took a selfie to prove him wrong... it turned out better than most selfies of me, I think, so I kept it.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Missed my beard so posted that until it grows fully back. Our phones at work are in our laptops so everyone has headphones of choice. These are also good for listening to music
  • abs099
    abs099 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Was going to my cousin's 15th birthday celebration, this past Saturday !
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    One of my friends posted a photo on FB of her tiny cat saying that it is big. I took a photo of my cat to show her what a big cat really looks like. It turns out that the photo is cute and I haven't updated my profile photo for 9 months, so here it is.
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    This profile picture was taken in Alaska last summer (2016). My father passed and I was trying to help my mom get the house ready to sell. My neighbor in the midwest is a painter, so I offered him airfare to go up and help me paint the house (skilled labor up there is very inconsistent).

On nice days, we went out sight seeing. On this day, we decided to take a tram part way up the mountain and try and climb to the peak. Didn't quite make it, but this is a selfie from close to the top of the mountain in Juneau, Alaska.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I was close to my goal for the month and felt pretty gosh darned good about myself. So, a photo :)
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    I was tired of everyone saying I had dark brown eyes. Took a pic to prove them wrong, and liked how it turned out.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    One of my friends posted a photo on FB of her tiny cat saying that it is big. I took a photo of my cat to show her what a big cat really looks like. It turns out that the photo is cute and I haven't updated my profile photo for 9 months, so here it is.

Holy crap! That cat is huge

He used to be about 10 lbs. heavier... before I got him to lose some fat.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...I became pregnant in 2016, gave birth in September and became a heifer...

Not possible. By definition, a heifer is a young female cow who has never given birth. Just sayin'... ;)
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    Snapchat......that is all
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I enjoy cosplaying. This is my Agent Carter.
  • Bentforkx
    Bentforkx Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Found a way for artistic self expression through fire dancing
    I've always had a shy (read insecure) tendency,
    You can't be shy on stage in front of an audience of several thousand!!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Mine is my favorite shot from my fitness photoshoot from my last bikini competition prep.
  • laurchell
    laurchell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I went out on Friday night and thought I looked okay.

That is such an honest answer. Selfie on my dear, selfie on