What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I am to homely looking to show my whole face..
  • ArchyRunner
    ArchyRunner Posts: 58 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Miles run/walked year to date :)
  • MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I wanted to take a pic of me attempting barbell bench presses as part of my regular strength training routine. I accidentally smiled and kept my eyes open during the shot.
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    No story. Every Thursday my friends and I post selfies in our group chat, so I update my profile pic here every week. Current pic has a blue morning sky while I was pumping gas.
  • Savage__AF
    Savage__AF Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I don't want people to see me.
  • eli67
    eli67 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    eli67 wrote: »
    pobhrgg216l3.jpg
    I was heading out to a Zombie bash....as u do on a Saturday night in London!!

That sounds fun. You have a nice avatar pic too. :)

Ty I had a ball
  • Birdygirl15
    Birdygirl15 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Your hair looks nice. She did a good job. The high and lowlight blonde combo, is nicer than solid brass. You look pretty birdiegirl. :)

Well, thank you kindly! :) I will tell my hairdresser, the new "do" did get a few compliments.

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Your hair looks nice. She did a good job. The high and lowlight blonde combo, is nicer than solid brass. You look pretty birdiegirl. :)

Well, thank you kindly! :) I will tell my hairdresser, the new "do" did get a few compliments.

Tell her I've have my cosmetology license for 32 years. Since 1985. So this comes from no joe blow. It comes from someone who knows.
  • Pooshka2
    Pooshka2 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The Boardwalk at Coney Island three years ago. Went for a long weekend with a former coworker, had a great time in the Big Apple.
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken 2 weeks ago while walking the dog at a local park. The weather was gorgeous for February and my BF was stuck at work....I was just teasing but the picture does kind of sum up part of my personality.
  • peanutbuttertuesday
    peanutbuttertuesday Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    got hair cut. Took pucture
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What's my profile pic right now?
  • UltraVegRunnerBabe
    UltraVegRunnerBabe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I was catsitting and tried getting a selfie with the cat to send to my mom, but it wasn't working because the cat kept running away.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    i wanted to get a shot of my best features~
  • 4righteousnesssake
    4righteousnesssake Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    The funny thing is that when people have changed their profile pictures, their descriptions will likely make no sense!
  • Mewwwww
    Mewwwww Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The story behind mine. There was a house, it had a wall, the wall was painted gray and random weird decorations were put on it for filler. The fan is a plus. I took the picture. Tadaaaa!!
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    My daughter insisted on making me a Snapchat account...this is the unfortunate result
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I took it, felt it was the best I had out of the other terrible 50... So wtf
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    It’s the part of my face I eat with