Do you skip meals?

Options
13»

Replies

• jodietownsend03
    jodietownsend03 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast I have lunch at 11.30 and dinner at 5pm works for me if I ate in the morning my metabolism kicks in and I'd be so hungry I have super busy mornings at work so no time for hunger pains
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm a nurse working in a residential setting. One of my guys went out to the hospital last night and I had to go with him. Ended up being in the ER until 2am with no break. I skipped dinner and only had half a protein bar. Sometimes I have to skip with work, but it's rare.
  • descene
    descene Posts: 97 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I do, but not if I'm actually hungry. Occasionally I do wake up and all I want is a bowl of multigrain cereal, in which case I will eat breakfast. But I have an abysmal appetite during the early hours, even when I was a kid I wasn't too fond of breakfast and lunch, and being overweight most of my childhood I forced myself to eat breakfast because everyone would tell me skipping meals made me fat but it makes me feel ten times hungrier to eat breakfast strangely. And when I went to college I noticed the same issue but even more obviously, because my classes went until 6pm. When I ate breakfast, I couldn't focus at all because I was so hungry through class, but when I didn't eat before class I could make it to 6pm no problem. Very weird.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    On the weekends I sometimes (if my body will allow it) sleep in until about 9am, then drink coffee and work out by 10am to around 11:30. So I'll eat breakfast after my workout as a brunch. Then we'll usually have a larger dinner at night during the weekends. So in that respect I will skip breakfast or lunch (whichever one you want to consider skipped) on the weekends. If, however I do get up for whatever reason very early on the weekends I keep my schedule the same and don't skip any meals. So it's not necessarily intentional, but it happens on a regular basis for me on the weekends.