Options
    Wen.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    r5p5l39ai78o.jpeg
    iev51xt2d7ie.jpeg

I have a dry, awful scalp and this is the only stuff that helps.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    VOcheapo5

That stuff made my hair fall out!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    OGX Coconut Miracle Oil :)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I alternate between Olaplex shampoo and Joico Violet, as recommended by my hairstylist. I am happy with these products.

I typically use Joico moisture conditioner, but recently couldn't get to the store I usually buy it from (at Winners or Marshalls you can buy a liter for less than a 340mL bottle at the drugstore) so I bought Dove conditioner on sale 1/2 price and can't say that I notice much difference except I prefer the scent of the Joico. I'm very sensitive to scents.

Want to try the Olaplex conditioner next, the shampoo is great.

I can't say I'm totally satisfied with any one conditioner.

I use Neutrogena anti residue shampoo every once in a while (2 months?) The smell is strong, and I feel it's quite harsh but it does help when I'm having bad hair days more often than usual.

• M0n1KCR
    M0n1KCR Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Baby shampoo. I'm curly and I like shampoos without sulphates or silicones, and I've discovered that baby shampoo doesn't have these ingredients, and works as well as any other, more expensive sulphate-free shampoo. I don't use conditioner everyday, bt when I do, I use the tresemme coconut and aloe one -same reason, it's cheap and, at least for me, works as well as more expensive ones.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Cheap Dove stuff.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    hzkysc8rowam.png
  • cleblanc127
    cleblanc127 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bumble & Bumble products
  • Girlheidi
    Girlheidi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    DemSwells wrote: »
    At last, a thread my hair can relate to. Kerastase. Forever. I flick (hair flick) between two ranges K:

This:
    0n5fotvpq0sd.jpg

ANNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnD this one:
    2ulnukl7qrgs.jpg

Me too. Been using since 1982!!!
  • julieweledniger
    julieweledniger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love, beauty and planet!3euhp5adxbeu.png
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    M0n1KCR wrote: »
    Baby shampoo. I'm curly and I like shampoos without sulphates or silicones, and I've discovered that baby shampoo doesn't have these ingredients, and works as well as any other, more expensive sulphate-free shampoo. I don't use conditioner everyday, bt when I do, I use the tresemme coconut and aloe one -same reason, it's cheap and, at least for me, works as well as more expensive ones.

I've been using Suave kids shampoo, I can use it everyday and it doesn't dry my hair out, it's very mild. I'm going to try baby shampoo next.
  • Dansfightforlife
    Dansfightforlife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Whatever is the cheapest.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Something that isn't tested on animals. Or owned by a parent company that does.
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Whatever my wife buys. It's currently an Aussie product. She changes it up randomly.
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Something that isn't tested on animals. Or owned by a parent company that does.

Attitude Super Leaves Science products are awesome...considered one of the best in terms of ingredients and no animal testing as per the Environmental Working Group.