lunchtable for the Interesting

Options
LL5lifts
LL5lifts Posts: 15,282 Member
I kept reading about the "cool kids" and the "mean girls". I bet they have their own table at lunch. I tried to get a seat at their tables, but honestly, I can't afford the lawyer fees or the designer clothing/accessories that were required just for consideration. Needless to say, I'm sitting at my own lunch table. Do you want to join me? Do you have anything good to eat or talk about? I won't share my brownies but I will share my pink iced animal crackers....if you have something interesting to say or post. What do you want to talk about? You are welcome here, you don't even need to be following a certain type of diet, or fitness plan. I don't even mind if you are just here to encourage others. As long as you have something interesting to say....you are welcome at my table. Are you sad today? Are you happy? Are you bored? I want to know. TELL US.

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I would be honored to sit at your table. We will have so much fun and I will bring nilla wafers!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm interesting enough to sit at this table.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Does this table have chairs or benches ?ihate it when my butt hangs off the bench ones
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    idk1970 wrote: »
    Does this table have chairs or benches ?ihate it when my butt hangs off the bench ones

I think padded chairs and some lounge chairs even. Free sangria. Or so I've heard.

I think this will be the lunch table thread where other threads go to die :p
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Can we throw in cute waiters?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    You know those cadbury cream eggs? Today I saw an oreo version of those. I bought five of them for my kids. I wonder if they are any good?

I saw those on the internet. I thought the internet was lying to me. So they do exist!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I read "lunchtable" as lunchables. I remember having those all the time in school.