D&D?
    Zombie Dice?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    csbnga wrote: »
    Will there be games at this table?

D&D?
    Zombie Dice?

I was thinking this is probably more of A Cards Against Humanity crowd.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    0prpwu0pd8gd.jpg
    ly4331vd03aa.jpg

I think we should invite Sam and Kevin.

am70oeb4nm6p.jpg

He can sit between us @RunHardBeStrong
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited March 2017
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Approaches table a little nervous.....
    Hi! I don't have any makeup on, and I'm pretty tired. But I have some extra stuff packed today.
    I do like those frosted cookies you speak of. I'd trade you for something out of my lunch bag, if you'd like. :)

Deal. Tell me a favorite childhood memory while you are at it.

Well. Let me see. When I was little I would go to the fairgounds every year. And be proud walking around because they named the main stage after my grandpa. And I also won a goldfish, by throwing a ping pong ball into a bowl of water, containing that fish. Whoo Hoooh! :D
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Hi! I don't have any makeup on, and I'm pretty tired. But I have some extra stuff packed today.
    I do like those frosted cookies you speak of. I'd trade you for something out of my lunch bag, if you'd like. :)

Sit by me!!

Sure!! :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    0prpwu0pd8gd.jpg
    ly4331vd03aa.jpg

am70oeb4nm6p.jpg

fine but I hear the man whose name starts with s might be offering some kind of ride or something. Not sure what that is all about.

Horse back rides? That would be entertaining!
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    0prpwu0pd8gd.jpg
    ly4331vd03aa.jpg

am70oeb4nm6p.jpg

fine but I hear the man whose name starts with s might be offering some kind of ride or something. Not sure what that is all about.

Horse back rides? That would be entertaining!

I was thinking motorcycle ytakhx67x30v.jpg
  • LittleLionHeart1

Well. Let me see. When I was little I would go to the fairgounds every year. And be proud walking around because they named the main stage after my grandpa. And I also won a goldfish, by throwing a ping pong ball into a bowl of water, containing that fish. Whoo Hoooh! :D

I always wanted to win a fish. My mom wouldn't let me.

I have a extra extra large Snoopy I won, you can have it. It's better than a fish. ;) Or you can have the Hello Kitty.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    I wonder what the mortality rate for goldfish won at fairs is
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Maybe I will trade something for one of those sangrias. :p I have healthy whole food groups in my bag. And in the secret compartment there are tiny bags of flaming hot limon cheetos, chocolate, and REAL poptarts. :p
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Hi :) I found awesome animal crackers at Trader Joe's.
  • LittleLionHeart1

I won an iguana at the fair once. Apparently they give those to just anyone

Yeah!!!! Iguanas are great!! I don't think they give those to just anyone. Only special people.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Me every time I win something at the fair. In this case a bird.

yushzypuiqzn.gif
  • cee134
    edited March 2017
    cee134 wrote: »
    Me every time I win something at the fair. In this case a bird.

yushzypuiqzn.gif

That is why you are at the interesting table. What was the birds name?

Interesting enough, the bird was named after a fish my friend had. Its name was Flappy.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    edited March 2017
    Maybe I will trade something for one of those sangrias. :p I have healthy whole food groups in my bag. And in the secret compartment there are tiny bags of flaming hot limon cheetos, chocolate, and REAL poptarts. :p

you have secret compartments? I hope there is a note in one of them!!!! I bet there is....it has a cute guys name on it and check yes or no.

Not a note. Just some underware from Billy Idol. I'll show you those. Hold on a minute. :D
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Hi! I brought vodka and gummie Bears :smiley: I'll take one pink iced elephant please

In 7th grade, me and my group of friends brought vodka to school in squeeze bottles and we drank it out in the softball field at lunch. Wtf?! Come to think of it, I didn't even like those girls.
    God, I'm so glad my 13 yr old is a good kid.
  • cee134
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Hi! I brought vodka and gummie Bears :smiley: I'll take one pink iced elephant please

In 7th grade, me and my group of friends brought vodka to school in squeeze bottles and we drank it out in the softball field at lunch. Wtf?! Come to think of it, I didn't even like those girls.

Wow you were a badazz 7th grader! In 7th grade I was still trying to come up with a name for my fake boyfriend

What name did you end up using?
  • melmelw03

Wow you were a badazz 7th grader! In 7th grade I was still trying to come up with a name for my fake boyfriend

I was so awkward then. I didn't even like those girls but maybe I was doing it to be cool or so they wouldn't beat me up or something.
  • melmelw03

I was so awkward then. I didn't even like those girls but maybe I was doing it to be cool or so they wouldn't beat me up or something.

Girls are mean. Until you get to college

Yeah. Then they wanna make out with you. :wink: