lunchtable for the Interesting

Options

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    So like what are we gonna do about the school bully? We need to come up with a plan. I'm tired of all my good friends leaving because of them.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    So like what are we gonna do about the school bully? We need to come up with a plan. I'm tired of all my good friends leaving because of them.

Can we just punch them?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options

Can we just punch them?

I've never been in a fight before.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Can we just punch them?

I have only fought in the boxing ring... but I can pretend. Just let me put on my head gear first.
  • Butts_Boys_and_Burgers_ohmy
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    did anybody else have a lisdexic moment when reading the title of this thread and read "Lunchables for the Interesting?"

I totally did!!

My favorite are the taco ones with cheese and salsa...... :yum:
    Options
    I might finally have a place I belong! Not sure if I have much interesting to say. I do have super cute teal and blue hair right now, so that's kind of cool.

To join you have to submit 3 erotic fan fictions to my inbox. I will patiently wait.

Not sure you can handle my erotic fan fiction - it's pretty steamy. And there's zombies.
    Options
    I might finally have a place I belong! Not sure if I have much interesting to say. I do have super cute teal and blue hair right now, so that's kind of cool.

Sit by me!

Pulling up a chair now........how YOU doin'?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

Can we just punch them?

me neither but there are plenty of people I wouldn't mind punching

Same! I'm in.
    Can I sit at this table now? I don't have a fancy lunch box though. I just stick my peanut butter sammich in my book bag and drink water from the faucet. :p
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Did something happen since I was gone, some kind of accident? What happened to LL5lifts face?!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I was plannig to bring fairy bread..... and orange slices

Come sit by me ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    Did something happen since I was gone, some kind of accident? What happened to LL5lifts face?!!

All those cigars she's been smoking

I think she started hitting the tanning bed too. Like 24/7.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I thought she looked great

I agree
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I would be honored to sit at your table. We will have so much fun and I will bring nilla wafers!

I read this as I would be honoured to sit on your face

And got excited for a min damn