lunchtable for the Interesting

Options

Replies

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    You, people, are starting lunch way too early. I'd like a breakfast, dinner, 5 o'clock tea and cocktails tables so I won't fall out of my routine)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    ey7f28bgdpcv.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    Breakfast - 7am.
    Second breakfast - 9 am.
    Elevenses - 11 am.
    Lunch - 1 pm.
    Afternoon tea - 3pm.
    Dinner - 6 pm.
    Supper - 9 pm.
  • cee134
    Options
    Those look really meh. Like when I first tried a twinkie, massively under impressed

They're better than twinkies! Little Debbie knows her way around a snack cake.
    Who's little Debbie?

myg997x6d7ik.gif
  • cee134
    Options
  • cee134
    edited March 2017
    Options
    These might be my favorite. So moist.

1877fu1odxgq.jpg
  • cee134
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Wait, are you saying I like white "things"???

I thought you liked fancy things that are also expensive?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Those look really meh. Like when I first tried a twinkie, massively under impressed

They're better than twinkies! Little Debbie knows her way around a snack cake.
    Who's little Debbie?

Pretty sure that's one of the banned peoples new IDs
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Wait, are you saying I like white "things"???

I thought you liked fancy things that are also expensive?

Maybe some of these?
    yovzv9iuyd7s.jpg
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options

I call those Ho Hoe's
    And I like em alot lot. Are you bringing some today? I'm bringing the Godiva Chocolate. Enough for everyone. ;)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    wi0fp1ywau6n.jpg

Did you go to the fair and forget to take me? :(:/

npq5c6p45xw3.jpg

Oh kitten. Oh kitten. I know where you went. I know where you went. :o
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    wi0fp1ywau6n.jpg

npq5c6p45xw3.jpg

Where? I need to know so I can go punch those people in the face for putting all that delicious glory out there and then telling me I can't have any. So rude, really.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    wi0fp1ywau6n.jpg

npq5c6p45xw3.jpg

Where? I need to know so I can go punch those people in the face for putting all that delicious glory out there and then telling me I can't have any. So rude, really.

At the fairgrounds.. Nummy nummy. :D:p
  • LittleLionHeart1
    edited March 2017
    Options

I know its kitten when you pack a kitten apple, and then walk past those people in the booths, and smell that smell. Mouth waters, and then you have to give them the birdie. :D
    wi0fp1ywau6n.jpg

npq5c6p45xw3.jpg

• nightengale7
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lol, that's why I don't go to the fair much...that and it's crazy expensive. The last time we went we got fried S'mores (yeah, it was as delicious as it sounds) and did the math between the tickets we used and the money used to purchase said tickets...those S'mores were $7 EACH (and they were very small). Yeah, never again.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    Lol, that's why I don't go to the fair much...that and it's crazy expensive. The last time we went we got fried S'mores (yeah, it was as delicious as it sounds) and did the math between the tickets we used and the money used to purchase said tickets...those S'mores were $7 EACH (and they were very small). Yeah, never again.

I try to ignore all the food part. And either stay by a stage area (not by catering), or do alot of walking. Look in the buildings. Say hi to the old folks in the Gem and Mineral Building. Or people in Industrial Education, or the Zoo to You people.
  • nightengale7
    Options

I try to ignore all the food part. And either stay by a stage area (not by catering), or do alot of walking. Look in the buildings. Say hi to the old folks in the Gem and Mineral Building. Or people in Industrial Education, or the Zoo to You people.

My husband likes the car building, so he's always bummed when we don't go. We don't have a gem and mineral building, totally jealous of that.