40lbs to lose and need friends

Options
2»

Replies

• goatishorny
    goatishorny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Time to come out of the shadows and make my first post on this site. Feel free to add me, in fact anyone reading this is more than welcome.

My initial weight loss when I began this journey on January 9th was 40lbs so exactly the same target. As of this morning, I have 16lbs to go and feel soo much better about my looks, health and appetite.

With a small amount of dedication and exercise, you will hopefully see real improvement over the coming weeks and months, just stick with it and do your research. These forums have loads of great tips and plenty of success stories to keep you going.

With regards to the diet, I have actually found the calorie counting to be an amazing tool, but you must use it honestly and weigh everything you are eating. I personally will not deny myself chocolate treats and crisps (chips) so I work these into my calorie allowance and never feel like I'm being starved. If I felt like I was on a restrictive diet, I would just be counting down the days till it finished and then i would no doubt pile all the weight back on. I have also had a few days were I have gone a little calorie crazy, but never let these days get you down and just get straight back on the horse.

I still have a way to go and it's likely in a few weeks things will get tougher for me, so I'm also thinking now is the time to get that friendly support network in place.

Good luck to you in your weight loss journey.