Planet Fitness or Planet Fatness?

Options

Replies

• PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    TommyW45 wrote: »
    I have to admit even though it's wrong the best I have seen , was a lady sitting in the massage chair , with a plate full of pizza , shoveling it in like a conveyor belt while watching the tv ! I admit I started laughing !

Wow. Do people even get a membership for the equipment anymore?

Okay first of all, to use a massage chair you have to be a black card member. wtf is wrong with wanting to use one after a workout? second of all, not every PF franchise particiates in pizza and bagels. Mine does not. I get in there, do my workout, and go home. I dont use the black card spa, I bought a black card membership so I can go to any PF in the US and bring a guest. which btw, the guests don't have access to the black card spa.

I am a black card member because I like to being a guest. And by " do people even get a membership for the equipment?", I meant do people even come to the gym to work out? Using a massage chair while you eat a plate full of pizza doesn't sound like a workout.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Alright, I'll bite... why does any of it matter? Eat pizza, don't eat pizza, get a massage, nap on the yoga mat.... why does any of it matter? It doesn't affect you. Go to the gym, do your own thing, and worry less what others do with their lives.

It does affect me when the gym gets over crowded.
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'll bite... why does any of it matter? Eat pizza, don't eat pizza, get a massage, nap on the yoga mat.... why does any of it matter? It doesn't affect you. Go to the gym, do your own thing, and worry less what others do with their lives.

Then go at another time. Simple fix.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    Awolturtle wrote: »
    TommyW45 wrote: »
    I have to admit even though it's wrong the best I have seen , was a lady sitting in the massage chair , with a plate full of pizza , shoveling it in like a conveyor belt while watching the tv ! I admit I started laughing !

Wow. Do people even get a membership for the equipment anymore?

Okay first of all, to use a massage chair you have to be a black card member. wtf is wrong with wanting to use one after a workout? second of all, not every PF franchise particiates in pizza and bagels. Mine does not. I get in there, do my workout, and go home. I dont use the black card spa, I bought a black card membership so I can go to any PF in the US and bring a guest. which btw, the guests don't have access to the black card spa.

I am a black card member because I like to being a guest. And by " do people even get a membership for the equipment?", I meant do people even come to the gym to work out? Using a massage chair while you eat a plate full of pizza doesn't sound like a workout.

With all the staring and judgement at others at your gym do you even have time to work out?

Actually yes. I just happen to notice the pizza traffic while I was on a treadmill.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

To be honest, Mondays are often crowded at all gyms. Most people are trying to make up for their "weekend" and or lack of workouts on the weekend. Monday is often a start over day for lots of folks. I guess, I would make Monday your rest day.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    Damn, didn't know so many people would get offended. Don't take it personal y'all. Still love you guys.
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Actually, good points about 1000 calories not being that outlandish, people.

I hadn't thought about it until now, but I racked up 859 inside an hour today. Yet my calorie total for the day came in at 1554 (which is incredibly low for me) and I am extremely confident that I will continue to lose weight.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    Damn, didn't know so many people would get offended. Don't take it personal y'all. Still love you guys.

You didn't? Lulz

Nope. Didn't think we had so many members who wine and dine at planet fitness.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

You didn't? Lulz

I am actually not a member of Planet Fitness but I don't judge people that are.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Wait what's wrong with pizza? Does it have magical fat-producing qualities that other foods don't have?
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options

You didn't? Lulz

I am actually not a member of Planet Fitness but I don't judge people that are.

Same, I'm no longer a member of one, but I'm not going to knock somebody for eating a free piece of pizza or a bagel.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options

You didn't? Lulz

You're just mad they weren't serving cream puffs

You still stuck on a discussion from 2 months ago?
This discussion has been closed.