Options
13»

Replies

• deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    So does anyone actually toast them before eating them or nah?

Sometime when I'm feeling adventurous.

requires too much effort
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

I never've!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Sometime when I'm feeling adventurous.

Samesies. When I wanna feel fancy.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Not falling for this again

Or for that story that nutrients are falling out of the vegetables if you shake them hard enough
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options

Always. I love the crunchy crust from the toasting, and the warm gooey insides. :wink:
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Toasted with melted butter on top! I haven't had a poptart in forever, now that I think about it. Probably because my favorite was the chocolate vanilla cream and they discontinued them. They bring them back for a limited time occasionally, but never at grocery stores near me.
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I prelog my food specifically to figure out how to work in things like Pop-Tarts and potato chips. If I could just get back to the gym, I could fit so much more into my diet.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Just had a coworker try to shame me for eating Pop Tarts for breakfast. He knows I'm trying to lose weight and told me I was using up my treat for an empty calorie breakfast.
    I told him that actually I had prelogged my food for the day and that, far from not getting a "treat" I was having 2 girl scout cookies later. He had no response to that.
    He has been doing full on low carb to lose weight, even though he loves pasta/bread/potatoes etc. so I think he is just jealous that I still get to eat what I want. >:)
    Never let someone shame you for doing what works for you! We all use different methods to lose weight, and the occasional pop tart never killed anyone. :drinker:

The last time a coworker made a comment like that about my lunch, I told him that he wasn't the food monitor and what I ate was nobody's business but mine. He replied that he didn't mean anything bad by his comment, he was just surprised I was eating pizza rolls because I usually eat so "healthy". I could tell I really made him feel bad. I felt a little guilty about that, but not much. No one has dared say anything about what I eat since.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

Oh yeah, toasted, just sucks when the frosting burns
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    yayamom3 wrote: »
    Just had a coworker try to shame me for eating Pop Tarts for breakfast. He knows I'm trying to lose weight and told me I was using up my treat for an empty calorie breakfast.
    I told him that actually I had prelogged my food for the day and that, far from not getting a "treat" I was having 2 girl scout cookies later. He had no response to that.
    He has been doing full on low carb to lose weight, even though he loves pasta/bread/potatoes etc. so I think he is just jealous that I still get to eat what I want. >:)
    Never let someone shame you for doing what works for you! We all use different methods to lose weight, and the occasional pop tart never killed anyone. :drinker:

The last time a coworker made a comment like that about my lunch, I told him that he wasn't the food monitor and what I ate was nobody's business but mine. He replied that he didn't mean anything bad by his comment, he was just surprised I was eating pizza rolls because I usually eat so "healthy". I could tell I really made him feel bad. I felt a little guilty about that, but not much. No one has dared say anything about what I eat since.

I have a low-carb co-worker, and one day she told me she ate half a banana that morning and it was the best part of her day.

I told her that her life makes me sad.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I always toasted mine. I live for that burnt tongue and fingers effect.